September 28, 2024, 04:26:54 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sony says You're doing it wrong

Started by JGE, September 07, 2007, 09:50:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

The artist formally known

Maybe they shouldn't have forced the Six axis, not even the Wii is as responsive as I'd like it to be, Metroid Prime 3 is the only game that was almost perfect but turning and pulling levers is fucking ridiculous and pretty gimmicky

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reefer on September 08, 2007, 12:34:47 AM
Maybe they shouldn't have forced the Six axis, not even the Wii is as responsive as I'd like it to be, Metroid Prime 3 is the only game that was almost perfect but turning and pulling levers is fucking ridiculous and pretty gimmicky
Once you do it about 208475687453675, messing with levers and pulling and twisting stuff is pretty easy. You just have to keep the pointer in the middle of the screen; it's pretty tough since the Wii always loses track of it...

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Reefer on September 08, 2007, 12:34:47 AM

Yes, I agree, making it SIXAXIS only was a fucking stupid idea. And I especially hate Julian Eggebrecht for tying to say that people are too hard core to play it.  psyduck; Seriously, you do not try to make a game for casuals on the most hard core system of this generation it doesn't make any fucking sense, though, I've been hearing that you can actually play Lair on the PSP via Remote Play and you can use the analogue nub to move and stuff, only problem is  since the PSP doesn't have L2 or R2 you can't brake.

Go Up