October 28, 2024, 06:22:01 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PoTD: If someone murdered the person you're closest to...

Started by Snorkel, September 04, 2007, 09:00:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

...And you had the opportunity to kill them, would you?

Yes
16 (47.1%)
No
12 (35.3%)
Maybe
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Go Down

guff

Quote from: Ripster on September 05, 2007, 02:19:36 PM
Justice does indeed = murder.
so uh then how does one differentiate between crime and justice

Fireman.exe

As odd as it is coming from me, no. That would be giving them too much credit, as I like to make people give me credit whenever I take their precious breath of life away.

Andrew1911

No. I'm not throwing away my life for something as idiotic as vengenace. Do something worse and get them arrested. I'm pretty sure getting ass raped in prison everyday is worse than a quick death.

Zack777

strakt

YPrrrr

Quote from: V on September 04, 2007, 09:21:46 PM
What the fuck, Clucky. You're so random.  psyduck;

Also, I would kill them.
Yeah, even though the phrase "cereal killer" is labeled on coffee mugs, tshirts, etc. psyduck;

Claquesous

I voted yes, but now I'm not so sure. I would torture them in horrendous ways, but I may just keep them alive to torture them more...

Selkie

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 05, 2007, 03:43:13 PM
so uh then how does one differentiate between crime and justice

using fuckin common sense that's how.

Being able to differentiate between...

"omigawd that kid threw an egg at my house, ima brutally murder him"

or

"That person viciously murdered an innocent person for no valid reason, I must take him out before he takes away another innocent, deserving life"

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ripster on September 06, 2007, 02:49:01 PM

"That person viciously murdered an innocent person for no valid reason, I must take him out before he takes away another innocent, deserving life"
No one's innocent.

Also, why should you decide whether or not it's right to take someone else's life? I mean, if you feel you have the right to take their life, the murderer clearly had the right to kill the sad sack of shit you call a friend or family member. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

guff

Quote from: Ripster on September 06, 2007, 02:49:01 PM
using fuckin common sense that's how.

Being able to differentiate between...

"omigawd that kid threw an egg at my house, ima brutally murder him"

or

hello raskolnikov how are you today

36chambers

I would rather give them many non-fatal wounds and then get them put in jail so they could rot the rest of their lives  caterpie;

Blaze-Senpai

Go Up