September 28, 2024, 04:23:48 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Real ban poll for Boo

Started by Andrew1911, May 03, 2007, 03:59:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Yeah, now, it's just sad

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Andrew1911

Alright, he bores me now. The lulz have ceased. Now, it is time to be serious.

*Boo*

I repeat....get...a...life.

That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

demonprince

Ownage Baby

Let's have a buttsecks contest to see if he gets banned?

Andrew1911

Quote from: *Boo* on May 03, 2007, 04:00:42 PM

Actually, I do. Maybe, if your head wasn't so stuck up your ass, you'd realize that by now. I go to a forum to have fun and discuss things. With retards like you here that think it's funny to censor bypass on Nsider (Seriously, are you retarded or something?), it becomes less fun.

*Boo*

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2007, 04:02:09 PM

Actually, I do. Maybe, if your head wasn't so stuck up your ass, you'd realize that by now. I go to a forum to have fun and discuss things. With retards like you here that think it's funny to censor bypass on Nsider (Seriously, are you retarded or something?), it becomes less fun.

Um...it's called "overdoing" it. It might have been funny with just one thread, but now it is pathetic.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

Andrew1911

Quote from: *Boo* on May 03, 2007, 04:03:03 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 03, 2007, 04:02:09 PM

Um...it's called "overdoing" it. It might have been funny with just one thread, but now it is pathetic.

I agree with you on this. I made you make too many posts. It was only a matter of time before it would stop being hilarous to just being damn sad.

*Boo*

No joke, are you actually retarded? You keep on acting like I should be the one embarrassed, you're the only 18 year old who would actually care enough to make multiple threads about a 14 year old. You can say I care, but not enough to make a thread. Wow, I didn't have a clue I was getting to you THIS much. Now this takes the cake.  flower;

I will just sit back and enjoy myself, because let me tell you Andrew, I am just so embarrassed...

Andrew1911

Quote from: *Boo* on May 03, 2007, 04:06:26 PM
No joke, are you actually retarded? You keep on acting like I should be the one embarrassed, you're the only 18 year old who would actually care enough to make multiple threads about a 14 year old. You can say I care, but not enough to make a thread. Wow, I didn't have a clue I was getting to you THIS much. Now this takes the cake.  flower;

I will just sit back and enjoy myself, because let me tell you Andrew, I am just so embarrassed...

To be affected, I would have to be the one who started to scream and curse. That would be you.You cared enough to post in all of the threads yet you said you didn't care. Hm.  psyduck;

ClassicTyler

I don't think he realizes it's a joke.  pseudo;

*Boo*

Yep, Andrew, you figured it out. Wow, it's just amazing how clever you are.

Andrew1911

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 03, 2007, 04:09:49 PM
I don't think he realizes it's a joke.  pseudo;

Truth be told, CT... I don't think he's all that bright.  fro;

Reverse Psychology

Andrew1911

*Boo*

I will vote yes too Andrew, anything to make you happy. flower; Losers like you are actually entertained by this kinda stuff.

Go Up