October 26, 2024, 10:32:27 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

5.5g iPod Video, $170

Started by Snorkel, September 06, 2007, 01:48:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

UnagiPower

wait what? they have a 5.5 gig iPod video?? I thought they only had like 30+ or something.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 06, 2007, 02:30:56 PM
wait what? they have a 5.5 gig iPod video?? I thought they only had like 30+ or something.
...g=Generation.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

I'm either going to go with an iPod Touch or an iPhone, I cannot decide at this moment, but I seriously need to update from my old generation iPod Shuffle.

UnagiPower

Quote from: ME86 on September 06, 2007, 02:37:20 PM
I'm either going to go with an iPod Touch or an iPhone, I cannot decide at this moment, but I seriously need to update from my old generation iPod Shuffle.

I know it's one extra thing to hold in your pockets, but I'd rather get a regular phone, and just bring a iPod Touch along. It'd save a lot of money.  caterpie;

ME##

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 06, 2007, 02:48:46 PM
I know it's one extra thing to hold in your pockets, but I'd rather get a regular phone, and just bring a iPod Touch along. It'd save a lot of money.  caterpie;
True, and not to mention AT&T's network is shit in my area... But then again, it's pretty shitty everywhere, so, I might just get a Helio Fin, and an iPod Touch.

Snorkel

Quote from: ME86 on September 06, 2007, 02:53:20 PM
True, and not to mention AT&T's network is shit in my area... But then again, it's pretty shitty everywhere, so, I might just get a Helio Fin, and an iPod Touch.

I really don't understand everyone's complaints about AT&T. I've never had a problem with them here (Minneapolis) or in San Diego, nor with any network I've used before. I find none of them are amazing, but none of the popular ones are really horrible. I've never had a dropped call, so I don't give a fuck about that statistic one way or another.

UnagiPower

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 06, 2007, 02:56:23 PM
I really don't understand everyone's complaints about AT&T. I've never had a problem with them here (Minneapolis) or in San Diego, nor with any network I've used before. I find none of them are amazing, but none of the popular ones are really horrible. I've never had a dropped call, so I don't give a fuck about that statistic one way or another.

AT&T is with Cingular correct?

AT&T doesn't give me problems either.

Feynman

Quote from: ME86 on September 06, 2007, 02:53:20 PM

AT&T works great here in New York City. spam;

ME##

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 06, 2007, 02:56:23 PM
Well, see, I live in Des Moines, so they don't care enough to have good infrastructure here.  gonk; I was looking at their service map, and in my house I'd only have one or two bars.  psyduck; And I'd have to walk about five-hundred metres away from my house just to get four, so, I'd rather go with Helio, they run off of Sprint's network which is surprisingly good in my area, and I'd get 3G service too.  caterpie;

The artist formally known

I'd take it for $100  caterpie;

I'd pay for shipping of course

Title27GT

Feynman

Title27GT

UnagiPower

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 03:58:43 PM
Oh god no it doesn't ugly;

Yeah it does. The calls don't drop and thats all that matters.

Go Up