October 27, 2024, 12:21:43 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

5.5g iPod Video, $170

Started by Snorkel, September 06, 2007, 01:48:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Any takers? Shipping would cost like $4. White 30gb iPod video. Comes with original box and all the shit, and 30gb of amazing music on it.

I'm going to use the money with the $100 Apple is giving me for getting an early iPhone, and buy a new iPod.  caterpie;

Feynman

September 06, 2007, 01:50:03 PM #1 Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:59:44 PM by Bassir C.
No, thanks.

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 06, 2007, 01:48:14 PM
I'm going to use the money with the $100 Apple is giving me for getting an early iPhone

Still costed you 400/500 for a damn phone. myface;

NOA_Haunted

Bassir you are spoiled. And I want a new ipod touch as well.

Feynman

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 06, 2007, 01:54:58 PM
Bassir you are spoiled. And I want a new ipod touch as well.

What are you saying? I don't even have a phone. Don't jump to conclusions just because you can't read properly. psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 02:00:48 PM
What are you saying? I don't even have a phone. Don't jump to conclusions just because you can't read properly. psyduck;
He's talking about how your dad is buying you a computer/phone  psyduck;

Feynman

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 02:05:53 PM
He's talking about how your dad is buying you a computer/phone  psyduck;

I've dealt with a shitty computer and lack of phone for long enough, I think I deserve it. Besides, It's not my fault his dad wont do anything but watch Kim Possible.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
I've dealt with a shitty computer and lack of phone for long enough, I think I deserve it. Besides, It's not my fault his dad wont do anything but watch Kim Possible.
I dont even have  shitty computer.

Feynman

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 02:09:08 PM
I've dealt with a shitty computer and lack of phone for long enough, I think I deserve it.
Not really.

Feynman

Title27GT

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 02:20:18 PM
what about having four sisters myface;
I'd rather have four sisters than four brothers.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 02:20:18 PM
what about having four sisters myface;
What, do they beat poor little bassir up? powerofone;

Snorkel

If there is any more retarded bickering, the participants will be permanently banned. I'm fucking sick of this. You guys are acting like idiots. Go whine at each other someplace else; stick to the thread topic here.

YPrrrr

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 06, 2007, 02:23:06 PM
If there is any more retarded bickering, the participants will be permanently banned. I'm fucking sick of this. You guys are acting like idiots. Go whine at each other someplace else; stick to the thread topic here.
Stick to the thread? psyduck; No one's going to buy your iPod... just go to eBay or something edumacate;

Feynman

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 06, 2007, 02:23:06 PM

Welcome to Boyah. powerofone;

OH AND TOPIC IS BACK TO THE SHITTY DEAL.

Go Up