October 27, 2024, 02:13:20 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BIGGEST SECRET EVER

Started by Himu, September 05, 2007, 10:18:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Mostly indie/scene/funky/kid from the 70's/hipster, but occasionally my geek comes out.  caterpie;

YPrrrr

emo/popular kid??? is that even possible? psyduck;

Feynman

My school is far too big for any reputation; no one here has a rep. But in middle school, I was the funny/geek/smart/popular guy.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Commander Booty Call, AKA Zack777 on September 06, 2007, 12:38:49 PM
That was never proven

Um, yes it was. I went out and found the doujin and posted it here. How can you not remember that?  psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 06, 2007, 01:52:57 PM
My school is far too big for any reputation; no one here has a rep. But in middle school, I was the funny/geek/smart/popular guy.
I lol'd

Feynman

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 01:53:55 PM
I lol'd

I'm sure you did. Believe it or not, being an ass and always making smartass comments at the right time can really give you quite the rep. According to the many who have talked to me for more than three minutes, I'm "funny".

Reverse Psychology

Insane with an unusual sense of humor. powerofone;

Zack777

Quote from: Kazberry Krunch on September 06, 2007, 01:53:22 PM
Um, yes it was. I went out and found the doujin and posted it here. How can you not remember that?  psyduck;

Well I'm not a furry because Pidgeotto is a pokemon bird and birds won't have fur dumbshit  argh;

Selkie

I am the kid thak makes others wonder either, how is he so smart? or how the hell is such an idiot in honors classes?

Yes, I am in honors classes. I can't stand it, all these kids are talking about all these fucking books they have read, and half of them I haven't even heard of.

YPrrrr

I don't know... I'm probably considered one of the nicest kids in the school, so I get a lot of friends... unfortunately, some of them can be dumbasses -_-

36chambers

Jock I would guess since I play basketball and Football...

Himu

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 06, 2007, 01:49:45 PM
emo/popular kid??? is that even possible? psyduck;
Yes.  They say I'm so emo, but they love me anyway. powerofone;

V

Quote from: Princess on September 06, 2007, 06:07:00 PM
Yes.  They say I'm so emo, but they love me anyway. powerofone;

Sounds like you're a poser. spam;

Fireman.exe

NOA_Haunted

Go Up