October 26, 2024, 04:26:14 PM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Thanks /b/

Started by The artist formally known, September 05, 2007, 08:09:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Reverse Psychology

Great idea.

Quote from: Guava on September 05, 2007, 08:40:03 PM
That's pretty sweet. I'd love to try that, but the risk of getting caught and the consequences thereof are too great for it to be worth it. I am going to try that free McDonald's trick once I get my driver's license, though.
Elaborate please.

Houdini

Quote from: Display Name on September 05, 2007, 08:42:14 PM
Elaborate please.
On the free McDonald's trick? Someone posted a video here a few months ago where  a guy shows how to get free food at a McDonald's drive-through.

prettygirl

that was kinda funny actually.

strakt

Quote from: Guava on September 05, 2007, 08:43:17 PM
On the free McDonald's trick? Someone posted a video here a few months ago where  a guy shows how to get free food at a McDonald's drive-through.

Grab an old receipt from the out-door trashcan (end of drive-thru), go inside, tell them they forgot part of your order.
Receive free food, eat, and play in the play place.

Also, one of my friends used to steal video games from WalMart, he would get the game, then go in the bathroom and just take the disc out of the box, and then put the disc in his pocket.
He did this for maybe two years until an undercover security guard (since when does WalMart have security?) followed him in to the bathroom and caught him stealing it.

prettygirl

Quote from: Guava on September 05, 2007, 08:43:17 PM
i'd like to see that video.

link?

strakt

Quote from: prettygirl on September 05, 2007, 09:39:01 PM
i'd like to see that video.

link?

I explained it in the post above yours.

The artist formally known

Quote from: strakt on September 05, 2007, 09:36:45 PM
Also, one of my friends used to steal video games from WalMart, he would get the game, then go in the bathroom and just take the disc out of the box, and then put the disc in his pocket.
He did this for maybe two years until an undercover security guard (since when does WalMart have security?) followed him in to the bathroom and caught him stealing it.
My friend did that with CDs and DVDs. He stole like $200 worth of shit and never was caught.

Target is easy to steal from, I've seen him steal shit so many times. He also kept the case and everything. put it in the back of him and wore a sweatshirt. If you put it above your ass in your jeans it stays there. I do it at shows when I buy a CD. Not lately though.

NOA_Haunted

Some guy switched stickers and got a plasma for 5 dollars.

strakt

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 06, 2007, 12:21:34 PM
Some guy switched stickers and got a plasma for 5 dollars.

An earlier post said a guy did that and got caught.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: strakt on September 06, 2007, 12:23:10 PM
An earlier post said a guy did that and got caught.
No he got caught when he tried it a second time.

strakt

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 06, 2007, 12:30:15 PM
No he got caught when he tried it a second time.

Greedy bastard.

Kalahari Inkantation

I could never do something like that. The guilt would kill me. poppy;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: AURORA UNIT 312 MISSING on September 06, 2007, 12:40:11 PM
I could never do something like that. The guilt would kill me. poppy;
The being in jail if I got caught would kill me.

C.Mongler

guff

Quote from: strakt on September 05, 2007, 09:36:45 PM
Grab an old receipt from the out-door trashcan (end of drive-thru), go inside, tell them they forgot part of your order.
Receive free food, eat, and play in the play place.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't the method in the video Optidini was talking about.
Instead, go through the drive through, and tell the magic speaker box that you've decided not to get anything, and you'll just be driving off.  But you don't.  So, you get the meal of the vehicle behind you.  More chance involved, as you wouldn't know what those behind you would order, and it's essentially cheating them out of the meal and could possibly get them into an awkward and potentially bad situation.

also i wouldn't do it because the only thing i eat are plain burgers and fries and that probably wouldn't happen often

Go Up