October 28, 2024, 10:31:14 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I now own a Mac

Started by Daddy, September 05, 2007, 06:38:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 06, 2007, 01:05:16 PM

so uh what ignorance could contribute to neooffice crashing but openoffice being stable
he knows jack shit and messes with stuff he shouldn't like his library and usr folders
Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 01:06:44 PM
OpenOffice sucks, NeoOffice is awesome. See what I'm talking about? Y
cool

BECAUSE RUNNING FOUR TIMES FASTER ON MY MAC AND HANDLING OFFICE 2007 DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ADVANTAGES. CLEARLY I AM A DUMBASS FOR HAVING SUCH AN IDEA.

Just kill yourself, dumb shit.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

"Since NeoOffice is developed by volunteers and tested by users, we expect that users will find crashing or other serious bugs. We strongly recommend that you save your work frequently so that if you encounter a crashing bug, you will not lose much data. If you feel that you need software that has been heavily tested, we recommend that you use a commercially-supported product like Microsoft Office or Apple iWork."

Okay, sounds stable to me.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 01:12:53 PM
"Since NeoOffice is developed by volunteers and tested by users, we expect that users will find crashing or other serious bugs. We strongly recommend that you save your work frequently so that if you encounter a crashing bug, you will not lose much data. If you feel that you need software that has been heavily tested, we recommend that you use a commercially-supported product like Microsoft Office or Apple iWork."

Okay, sounds stable to me.
cool

Cars can crash, too. STAY AWAY FROM ALL FORMS OF MOTORIZED TRANSPORTATION.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:12:41 PM
he knows jack shit and messes with stuff he shouldn't like his library and usr folderscool

Me having no experience with an application like terminal and someone like you, who, from what I can tell, knows plenty about it, telling me to type in a command has nothing to do with ignorance. Apparently you like to base all your opinions on past events, most of them which are quite irrelevant, so I'll let you continue to make an ass of yourself, sweetheart. spam;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 01:14:50 PM
telling me to type in a command has nothing to do with ignorance.
Actually, it has everything to do with it. You had no idea what the command was. You were and still are ignorant. spam;

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&safe=off&q=openoffice+crash&btnG=Search

sweet 2 million+ results

guff

he knows jack shit and messes with stuff he shouldn't like his library and usr folders
so uh when has he done that other than when he deleted them
...RUNNING FOUR TIMES FASTER...
would you like to provide a source for that statistic as you have not proven yourself to be very reliable
CLEARLY I AM A DUMBASS...
CRYSTAL

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:16:15 PM
Actually, it has everything to do with it. You had no idea what the command was. You were and still are ignorant. spam;

http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&safe=off&q=openoffice+crash&btnG=Search

sweet 2 million+ results
I'm not seeing anything about OpenOffice in that post. Oh yeah, you're referring to past events because you have seemingly lost the ability to support your opinion and once again made a lame-ass joke to turn it around.

Give it up, Lawlz. You don't know "jack-shit"  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 01:18:18 PM
I'm not seeing anything about OpenOffice in that post. Oh yeah, you're referring to past events because you have seemingly lost the ability to support your opinion and once again made a lame-ass joke to turn it around.

Give it up, Lawlz. You don't know "jack-shit"  caterpie;
Wow, it hasn't crashed for me. Why do you keep assuming that's an opinion? That is a fact, dumbass. psyduck;

cool now how about you supply some actual facts because you know apple says safari is perfect but it turns around and crashes every time you blink at least the neooffice crew admits their software isn't perfect but it's optimized for os x

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:20:31 PM

cool now how about you supply some actual facts
No comment, you huge fucking idiot  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Title on September 06, 2007, 01:22:09 PM
No comment, you huge fucking idiot  caterpie;
Because you have no facts.

NOW HOW ABOUT YOU BITCH ABOUT ME SOME MORE.

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:20:31 PM
cool now how about you supply some actual facts
goldfishes can only remember things for three seconds and they suck so fucking much

Gin

posting to bitch about lawlz

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 06, 2007, 01:23:18 PM
goldfishes can only remember things for three seconds and they suck so fucking much
cool

lame

Title27GT

Quote from: Lawlz on September 06, 2007, 01:22:42 PM
Because you have no facts.
Wow
You do understand that, more than anything, you are known for not having any facts to support ANY of your opinions? Like I said, you're one of the stupider members here, not me.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Commodore Guff on September 06, 2007, 01:23:18 PM
no, not true

Go Up