October 24, 2024, 08:33:02 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Send all the ghetto people to Japan.

Started by BSS, September 05, 2007, 06:01:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BSS

September 05, 2007, 06:01:00 PM Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:11:02 PM by BSS
During school today, I had a revelation. While listening to a group of ghetto thug gangstas talk about how they get put in special ed classes on purpose for an easy grade, impregnate the ladies, and shoot up the niggas, I realized people like that are no better than retards. In fact, they are probably worse. So I thought "We should kill them off!" but then I had an even better idea. Let's send them to Japan! They are so rude and loud and Japan is so polite and formal, they would probably just get killed off by the Yakuza or something. Plus, if someone video taped it it would be hilarious. You guys think we should?
tbtf

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FullmetalGanon

I think i'm pretty polite...   edumacate;

NOA_Haunted

BSS

tbtf

ME##

BSS

Quote from: ME86 on September 05, 2007, 06:09:53 PM
That's a great idea, oh and it's Yakuza.
Isn't that what I said? Oh, woops... I just read about them recently, too.  burned;
tbtf

Title27GT

Why, so that they can rape Daft Punk Songs up the ass?

Title27GT

lol I just realized you lived in Hartford and I was like "ooooh, that's why"  navi;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: doobie on September 05, 2007, 06:21:41 PM
Why, so that they can rape Daft Punk Songs up the ass?
Did you hear that rap song with daft punk in the background?  gonk;

Title27GT

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 05, 2007, 06:23:09 PM
Did you hear that rap song with daft punk in the background?  gonk;
That's what I'm talking about  caterpie;

BSS

Quote from: doobie on September 05, 2007, 06:23:04 PM
lol I just realized you lived in Hartford and I was like "ooooh, that's why"  navi;
I live in WEST Hartford. It's like the middle class place. We still have a lot of people from Hartford move here, though, and some kids in my school are from Hartford, but that doesn't make any sense because it is a public school and I'm pretty sure West Hartford isn't in any of the districts in Hartford...

And what's this Daft Punk thing? And why would sending them to Japan make them do more of it?  psyduck;
tbtf

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: BSS on September 05, 2007, 06:25:53 PM
I live in WEST Hartford. It's like the middle class place. We still have a lot of people from Hartford move here, though, and some kids in my school are from Hartford, but that doesn't make any sense because it is a public school and I'm pretty sure West Hartford isn't in any of the districts in Hartford...
School of chose.  pseudo;

Title27GT

Go Up