October 24, 2024, 12:21:36 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mission Impossible 4: Getting A New Locker. Suggestions please

Started by Melee_Man, September 05, 2007, 02:32:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Melee_Man

Alright, here's the situation. Today was the first day of school. I get the crappiest of crap locker location. It is upstairs and down a secluded hallway totally away from everyone else, and all my classes.

My Mission: To get a new locker.

The Problem: For tomorrow and Friday, the staff is checking to make sure everyone is in their assigned locker. At the end of the day on Friday, they put locks on all unused lockers.

This is a delicate situation, because I need to avoid it being checked and cut, and yet I still need to do it before the end of the day on Friday.

Here is my plan as of now: I have my shitty locker with everything in it. I have a spare lock. I will find a good locker downstairs tomorrow, and put my spare lock on. That way, if they cut it, no harm is done.

My second plan, would be to put it on at the very end of the day friday, in hopes they won't do any more checking, and just finish up the job with locking all unused lockers.

These plans are not fool-proof though.

Does anyone else think they can make a better plan?

And together, we'll show you how to improvise, reminicent of the Wild Style '75

ncba93ivyase

Be like me and don't use a locker. If stuff gets too heavy to carry around, leave it at home. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

just1more

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

guff

Go Up