October 23, 2024, 02:22:29 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god, I'm coming to a sad realization.

Started by Title27GT, September 04, 2007, 01:59:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snorkel

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:12:22 PM
Well it's true. I got a girlfriend my way, and holy shit is she a keeper. The "be yourself" stuff isn't as stupid as it may sound.

I can attest to this as well.

It also helps when you start to realize that you want to respect them (girlfriend) as a person and not as a vagina.  navi;

Greg

The people who call you a loser are more than likely the people you don't care about anyway.

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 04, 2007, 02:15:49 PM
I can believe it later in life... like college or something

I'm in college.  psyduck;

But that doesn't matter. I've had Chelsea since early December of 2005. I was a believer, and it worked for me. Why you can't believe that being yourself actually does work is beyond me. Believe it or not, some girls actually appreciate a guy who doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:21:27 PM
I'm in college.  psyduck;

But that doesn't matter. I've had Chelsea since early December of 2005. I was a believer, and it worked for me. Why you can't believe that being yourself actually does work is beyond me. Believe it or not, some girls actually appreciate a guy who doesn't pretend to be someone he's not.
Yeah ugly weird girls. jk

Selkie

I hang out with whoever I want.

There are nerds I hang out with an jocks I hang out with.

You really just have to be yourself, you will regret if you act differently from what you are. I know it sounds corny as hell but it's true.

Houdini

You're probably just as dumb as them, but you're too self-righteous to admit it.

Fireman.exe

Quote from: Guava on September 04, 2007, 04:19:06 PM
You're probably just as dumb as them, but you're too self-righteous to admit it.
FUCK YEAH

Himu

I have a friend thats friends with the geeks and losers...but I dont care what people think. spam;

The artist formally known

Quote from: doobie on September 04, 2007, 01:59:26 PM
Lately, I've started to realize that the kids I'm friends with in school aren't genuinely kids that I really like. I hang out with them because they play sports and I don't want to look like a loser. Few, if any, share my intelligence or sense of humor. Hell, most of them are fucking idiots. Of course, I can't hang out with the kids that have an actual personality, because most of them aren't athletic and I'd look like a loser. I guess I'll just have to keep pretending.  psyduck;
Keyword: Highschool. I feel the same way lots of times. I have about three friends I actually enjoy hanging out with, while others are time wasters. They're fun to hang out with but thats only sometimes, most of the time they're just boring.

Go Up