October 28, 2024, 06:30:06 AM

1,531,342 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PoTD: If someone murdered the person you're closest to...

Started by Snorkel, September 04, 2007, 09:00:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

...And you had the opportunity to kill them, would you?

Yes
16 (47.1%)
No
12 (35.3%)
Maybe
6 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Go Down

Snorkel

superclucky

CEREAL KILLERS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE KILLED EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE TAKEN LIVES FROM CHERRIOS
kewns are smelly

Himu

They could of had a reason to do it.  But if they murdered my whole family and all my friends I would do it, but regret it later on.

Geno

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on September 04, 2007, 09:02:17 PM
CEREAL KILLERS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE KILLED EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE TAKEN LIVES FROM CHERRIOS
Don't forget Count Chocula. That guy just disapeared outta nowhere.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strakt

Yes.
They kill a family member of mine and I would kill them the next time I see them.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

V

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on September 04, 2007, 09:02:17 PM

What the fuck, Clucky. You're so random.  psyduck;

Also, I would kill them.

Himu

Snorkel

Quote from: Princess on September 04, 2007, 09:38:24 PM
I change my answer to that.

But then you've just killed a random person, and have two horribly sad people instead of just one. :'(

Himu

Quote from: This Apparatus Must Be Snorkel on September 04, 2007, 09:58:14 PM
But then you've just killed a random person, and have two horribly sad people instead of just one. :'(
Oh yeah I forgot the other person was innocent.  i change it back.

Wrench

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Daddy

I'm not sure, but I think I would at least plan on doing it.

Selkie

FUCK. YES.

I would NOT pass up that opportunity to bring justice. Actually, quite frankly, I don't think I would be able to stay sane, knowing the person who killed my wife/child/loved one was still alivne, running around rampant somewhere.

It would be an EXTREME relief to be able to kill the S.O.B.

Go Up