October 23, 2024, 08:22:49 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

First day of the school year today

Started by Geno, September 04, 2007, 05:05:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

History: I have a fucking crazy who obviously has ADD
Math: Boring as hell. Last year the teacher was awesome emo;
English: We have a Teacher who acts like a high schooler but is really in his 40s. A student WILL get raped by him by the end of the school year.
Decision Making: I have this class because I get in trouble at school... ALOT. So this class trys to "Better" me. BS
Biology: We have the oldest, meanest, and crankiest teacher. She also talks alot. But since it's the only class me and my best friend have had since Kindergarden it rox.
3-D Animation: The second I walked in I saw the plasma screen TV surrounded by action figures based of shows I used to watch when I was 8. Fuck yeah. Also the class looks fun

All in all good first day. Although the girl I wanna hook up with isn't in ANY of my classes emo;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

BSS

Quote from: Jack Skellington on September 04, 2007, 05:09:15 PM
o i wish dere was an official thred or sumtin.

http://valentrinne.com/boyah/index.php?topic=14401.0
That's not a thread for talking about a school, it's a thread saying don't post stupid stories about school. Anyway....

I have awesome class placement, good teachers, but the kids in my classes are all losers. After school at sports I've already made a crap load of friends, (I'm a freshman) and lunch is good too.

Interesting story time! dance;

In my art class, there are 3 mentally retarded kids, two of them are really cool and look like normal people just super happy and they always want to talk to you, but one girl just stares at kids in the class and has her mouth open way wide and just sticks her tongue out and licks her teeth and lips. While staring at you. It's so god damn creepy. I don't mind the two others, but I don't know how I will deal with her.  psyduck;
tbtf

Gin

u should post this in the floated thread so i can not care about it there

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: BSS on September 04, 2007, 05:11:24 PM
That's not a thread for talking about a school, it's a thread saying don't post stupid stories about school. Anyway....

I have awesome class placement, good teachers, but the kids in my classes are all losers. After school at sports I've already made a crap load of friends, (I'm a freshman) and lunch is good too.

Interesting story time! dance;

In my art class, there are 3 mentally retarded kids, two of them are really cool and look like normal people just super happy and they always want to talk to you, but one girl just stares at kids in the class and has her mouth open way wide and just sticks her tongue out and licks her teeth and lips. While staring at you. It's so god damn creepy. I don't mind the two others, but I don't know how I will deal with her.  psyduck;
|: who kares

:'( Why haven't you added me to your wii yet?
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

BSS

tbtf

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

BSS

tbtf

NOA_Haunted

LOL my history teacher told us he has ADHD And hes in the 1% thats worse than all people with ADHD.

[REDACTED]

Quote from: steal on September 04, 2007, 06:05:52 PM
I have an autistic /b/tard in my history and computer art classes who blurts out memes and nonsense in class. caterpie;
...autistic /b/tard?
oh ya everyone was silent in my precalc class ya
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Daddy

I have an autistic /b/tard in my history and computer art classes who blurts out memes and nonsense in class. caterpie;
That must be awesome.

"How do you detect the rise of a fascist nation?"

"aaaaaa do a barrel roll"

V

Seriously? I would have many lulz if I were in that class.  powerofone;

The artist formally known

Tell him that he is the cancer.

Go Up