October 23, 2024, 04:32:52 PM

1,531,339 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh god, I'm coming to a sad realization.

Started by Title27GT, September 04, 2007, 01:59:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Title27GT

Lately, I've started to realize that the kids I'm friends with in school aren't genuinely kids that I really like. I hang out with them because they play sports and I don't want to look like a loser. Few, if any, share my intelligence or sense of humor. Hell, most of them are fucking idiots. Of course, I can't hang out with the kids that have an actual personality, because most of them aren't athletic and I'd look like a loser. I guess I'll just have to keep pretending.  psyduck;

NOA_Haunted

Yeah same here I have 2 friends that make me look so bad.

YPrrrr

K, whatever, I hang out with whoever the hell I want.

I just have to avoid bringing different groups of friends together psyduck;

Samus Aran

Yes, because pretending to be someone you're not and caring that much about what others think of you is a great way to avoid becoming a mindless drone later in life.

Way to go, champ.

Snorkel

Hmm. I sort of chose in 7th grade to just be a "loser" and have people think what they want, because I didn't give a shit. It's working out well for me, and a couple of my friends are some of the best people I've ever known... I also haven't even been regarded as anything of a "loser" in the past couple years anyway. Probably because I'm just such an awesome person.

Title27GT

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:03:07 PM
Yes, because pretending to be someone you're not and caring that much about what others think of you is a great way to avoid becoming a mindless drone later in life.

Way to go, champ.
As soon as I hang out with kids that that are unpopular, all female interest in me will be lost  psyduck;

iWolf

Why the hell do you care if you look like a loser?  psyduck;

Snorkel

Quote from: poop banans  link=topic=14389.msg175754#msg175754 date=1188939975
As soon as I hang out with kids that that are unpopular, all female interest in me will be lost  psyduck;

I'd take a couple good friends over a girlfriend any day.

And besides, I have both, and the latter is part of the former anyway, so fuck you.  psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: poop banans  link=topic=14389.msg175754#msg175754 date=1188939975

Why would you want to be with a superficial girl like that anyway? You don't need to pretend to get a good girlfriend.

YPrrrr

Quote from: iWolf on September 04, 2007, 02:08:51 PM
Why the hell do you care if you look like a loser?  psyduck;
Yes, Title, become one of us.

ONE OF US

NOA_Haunted

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:10:18 PM
Why would you want to be with a superficial girl like that anyway? You don't need to pretend to get a good girlfriend.
lmao

Samus Aran

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 04, 2007, 02:10:56 PM
lmao

Well it's true. I got a girlfriend my way, and holy shit is she a keeper. The "be yourself" stuff isn't as stupid as it may sound.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:12:22 PM
Well it's true. I got a girlfriend my way, and holy shit is she a keeper. The "be yourself" stuff isn't as stupid as it may sound.
I can believe it later in life... like college or something

Title27GT

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 04, 2007, 02:10:18 PM
I don't know.

I guess I don't like the idea of being a loser, because there's constantly going to be people saying "Look at that damn loser, jesus christ" behind my back.

Go Up