October 24, 2024, 12:16:18 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol feelings for dustmites

Started by superclucky, September 03, 2007, 10:26:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

Ever wanted to say something to someone, but you couldn't?

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY?

Well, let it out here.  powerofone;

ME FIRST, I hate when my best friend (WE ARE NOT BEST FRIENDS NO MORE) only talked to me when no one else talked to her, I felt like some sort of tool. emos;
kewns are smelly

The artist formally known

ncba93ivyase

I WANT TO BONE MY ENGLISH TEACHER BUT I CAN'T TELL HER. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

I'M IN LOVE THIS GIRL AT WORK. :'(
We can never be together, though, she's 17 and I'm 15. gonk;
ok mayby nawt but stil chances r low even tho shes leik mah best frend there :'(

Oh and not really, I tell everyone everything thats on my mind most of the time.

Just want to tell some people I know to stop trying to impress me when they play some metal bands when I'm around them, that annoys me to no end.

JGE

I wish death upon my Grandmother

I'm secretly in love  with this friend of mine named Rebecca

I live in a 4 room small house

I really do like Halo, there, I said it.

Houdini

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on September 03, 2007, 10:39:46 PM
Just want to tell some people I know to stop trying to impress me when they play some metal bands when I'm around them, that annoys me to no end.
People do that to me a lot and I hate it. HEY MAN YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS BAND THEY'RE AAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!! Hey, douchebag, your entire music collection (which you got from Limewire because you're a cheap, whiny cunt) sounds like As I Lay Dying having a circle jerk with Atreyu. Playing it over and over and over and over will not make me think you're a badass. I wish these people would crawl into some deserted corner and die.

Samus Aran

September 03, 2007, 10:59:47 PM #7 Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:04:47 PM by Kazzamatazz
Sometimes I wish I could tell my friend that he really needs to expand his musical taste. He can't stand anything that isn't hard rock. No slow bluesy material or ballads for him.

Of course, I don't want to rain on his AC/DC parade because I'm nice like that.

mariofreak

I hate it when I consider some people my best friends and they don't consider me one. I feel like a gigantic tool all the fucking time, yet some people consider me their best friend and I absolutely hate them. I have no mutual relationships with anybody, and it really sucks ass. emo;

Quote from: Guava on September 03, 2007, 10:56:17 PM
People do that to me a lot and I hate it. HEY MAN YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THIS BAND THEY'RE AAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMMEEEE!!! Hey, douchebag, your entire music collection (which you got from Limewire because you're a cheap, whiny cunt) sounds like As I Lay Dying having a circle jerk with Atreyu. Playing it over and over and over and over will not make me think you're a badass. I wish these people would crawl into some deserted corner and die.
Yeah seriously, I did that to a few people too but I listened to some stuff that they actually did like but then people did it to me too and I stopped because I found it annoying.

Some of my friends play metal only when they're around me, as if they're trying to impress me.

I hate it so much  argh;

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 03, 2007, 11:04:51 PM
I hate it when I consider some people my best friends and they don't consider me one. I feel like a gigantic tool all the fucking time, yet some people consider me their best friend and I absolutely hate them. I have no mutual relationships with anybody, and it really sucks ass. emo;
Holy shit, thats like everyone I know.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2007, 11:13:17 PM
While we're on the subject of friends music tastes, one of my friends always makes me burn him stuff I talk about. He listens to it about twice (according to the playcounts on his iTunes) and then never listens to it again, and then tells me how "awesome" it is. It almost seems as if he really doesn't listen to music at all other than what I give him, and even then he barely listens to that. It's like he's only acting like he's into music because I am, and it pisses me off to no ends. Especially when he instantly changes his opinion on something to what I say. For example, I was talking about Fear of a Blank Planet and he says "That 4th track kinda sucks" and so I say "Are you shitting me? That's one of my favorite Porcupine Tree songs ever" and he just goes like "Oh, yeah, it is pretty good". It pisses me off so much, I just want to smack his fat little head.
BUT HE'S YOUR ONLY FRIEND SO YOU CAN'T. emo;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2007, 11:13:17 PM
While we're on the subject of friends music tastes, one of my friends always makes me burn him stuff I talk about. He listens to it about twice (according to the playcounts on his iTunes) and then never listens to it again, and then tells me how "awesome" it is. It almost seems as if he really doesn't listen to music at all other than what I give him, and even then he barely listens to that. It's like he's only acting like he's into music because I am, and it pisses me off to no ends. Especially when he instantly changes his opinion on something to what I say. For example, I was talking about Fear of a Blank Planet and he says "That 4th track kinda sucks" and so I say "Are you shitting me? That's one of my favorite Porcupine Tree songs ever" and he just goes like "Oh, yeah, it is pretty good". It pisses me off so much, I just want to smack his fat little head.
DON'T TALK TO HIM ABOUT MUSIC. I know many people like that and I too, would love to snap their necks. I know who actually appreciates the music I listen to now and only show them the good stuff, never show just anyone because I can't stand people like that.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2007, 11:15:56 PM
ACTUALLY I HAVE TWO FRIENDS, THE OTHER ONE IS FAR LESS ANNOYING AND I'M ON MUCH BETTER TERMS WITH HIM.
AND I'M YOUR FRIEND TOO SO IF YOU PISS THEM OFF YOU CAN MOVE TO TENNESSEE.

Assuming you learn to bathe. powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 03, 2007, 11:28:09 PM
I HAVE ABOUT 4 INTERWEB FRIENDS WHO ALL LIVE IN THIS LITTLE MOUNTAIN TOWN IN CANADIA SO IF I MOVE I'M GOING THERE, SORRY.
FUCK YOU. :'(

Go Up