October 18, 2024, 07:29:42 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

holy crap pain

Started by BSS, September 03, 2007, 05:40:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BSS

Alright, my knees are freaking killing me. Today in the morning I had to leave xc practice because I did something (I don't know what I did wrong  psyduck;) but it made my legs hurt so bad my eyes were watering. Well, I iced them all day and a couple minutes ago I went out for a run since I missed xc practice. Bad idea. I am in so much freaking pain right now. My knees are throbbing, and it hurts just to sit down. I've got ice wrapped around both knees, and I've taken some ibuprofen, should I do/take anything else?
tbtf

V

Just try to stay off of them as much as possible.

UnagiPower

what V said. Man you shouldn't have tried to do that second run. You wouldn't wanna injure yourself too bad so you can't run any races during the season. Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I didn't run since.

BSS

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 03, 2007, 05:55:04 PM
what V said. Man you shouldn't have tried to do that second run. You wouldn't wanna injure yourself too bad so you can't run any races during the season. Same thing happened to me a few days ago. I didn't run since.
Yeah but I was feeling fine right before I went running, and even during the run it didn't really hurt. Then I got home and stopped running and ouch. Plus, I told my coach about my legs at practice, then he said don't run at practice, so I asked him if I could run later tonight if it stopped hurting, and he said sure it was a good idea but if it hurt during the run to stop, but it didn't hurt during the run.  gonk;
tbtf

NOA_Haunted

Umm today I went down a steep hill with my skateboard jumped off because the speed "wooble" was getting bad fell on my knee, hip, elbow and hit my head against the ground.

Speed "woobling" is when the board is getting to fast and it starts to lose control. Mostly caused though by your nerves, or fear. 

prjuni

lay down and take pain killers navi;

UnagiPower

Quote from: BSS on September 03, 2007, 05:58:45 PM
Yeah but I was feeling fine right before I went running, and even during the run it didn't really hurt. Then I got home and stopped running and ouch. Plus, I told my coach about my legs at practice, then he said don't run at practice, so I asked him if I could run later tonight if it stopped hurting, and he said sure it was a good idea but if it hurt during the run to stop, but it didn't hurt during the run.  gonk;

don't stomp your feet and none of it would happen |:

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 03, 2007, 05:59:56 PM
Umm today I went down a steep hill with my skateboard jumped off because the speed "wooble" was getting bad fell on my knee, hip, elbow and hit my head against the ground.

Speed "woobling" is when the board is getting to fast and it starts to lose control. Mostly caused though by your nerves, or fear. 

no one cares about skateboarding..

Go Up