April 20, 2024, 03:47:42 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My Friend Zach*Update-He's dead*

Started by Daddy, May 03, 2007, 02:04:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

I wonder whats going through the guys head that fled the scene, he must feel terrible for what happened. I know if I got in an accident and it was my fault and someone did die because of me, I would feel so fucking terrible. Especially if I fled the scene, which I wouldn't do because I would be so worried about the other person.

He must hate his life now

Daddy

Quote from: Reaper on May 05, 2007, 04:13:08 PM
I wonder whats going through the guys head that fled the scene, he must feel terrible for what happened. I know if I got in an accident and it was my fault and someone did die because of me, I would feel so fucking terrible. Especially if I fled the scene, which I wouldn't do because I would be so worried about the other person.

He probably does.   Andrew said he wants the guy to come to Zach's wake to see the effect of what he did.

reeper

Quote from: JMV290 on May 05, 2007, 04:13:58 PM
Quote from: Reaper on May 05, 2007, 04:13:08 PM

He probably does.   Andrew said he wants the guy to come to Zach's wake to see the effect of what he did.
Wow, that would make that guy feel terrible. I know my dad had a brother die when he was 15 and his brother was 17. He sounds kinda like Zach because he literary started my dad's company.

I never had something like this happen to me so I'll just stop talking about it

Very sorry to hear that he passed though

Daddy

Thanks.   It's gonna take time to adjust.    I woke up today and the first thought in my head was "Fuck, Zach's dead".

It's horrible.    He is one of the reasons I decided not to attempt suicide in 7th grade.   He's a great friend.

anus

May 05, 2007, 07:51:06 PM #34 Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 09:07:26 PM by GCD333
I want to say something assuring, but really I can't.

I want to say everything will get better, but you'll always feel the effects of it. I feel really sorry for you and your friend's family on this loss.
dicks

NYY3085

I can only hope that JMV was at the hospital when Zach died, not posting on Power On.

May Zach's family find happiness.

Daddy

I was on AIM waiting for an update.    I couldn't have been at the hospital.  They were discussing taking him off life support and that was a family only thing.

NYY3085

Quote from: JMV290 on May 07, 2007, 02:35:57 PM
I was on AIM waiting for an update.    I couldn't have been at the hospital.  They were discussing taking him off life support and that was a family only thing.

Oh, okay. That's understandable.

Daddy

His wake is tomorrow.  I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle it.

The last few days I was able to deal with it because I didn't have to think about him actually being dead.

Tomorrow he will be there, just lying in an open casket.    It's going to be one of the hardest things I've ever done.

Bushy

Shit. That's tough. I feel for you man, It's a good thing that Assfuck driver turned himself in though.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Lozal

I'm so sorry, JMV. Wow, I know how it feels to lose a family member, but a best friend? I mean, I know that I wouldn't be able to handle it if my friend died. I'm so, so sorry. If there's anything you need, or you just need someone to talk to, feel free to drop me a PM. I'd love to help you get through this.

I hope that that motherfucker that crashed into him goes to jail, for a long time...

Just remember all the good times that you had with him. That always helps.  flower;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Well I had the date of the wake wrong.  It's tomorrow.   It is still going to be hard to do. 

I have a question for anyone.   What do I do when everyone else is praying?  Do I go along with it?

Selkie

Quote from: JMV290 on May 08, 2007, 06:45:34 PM
Well I had the date of the wake wrong.  It's tomorrow.   It is still going to be hard to do. 

I have a question for anyone.   What do I do when everyone else is praying?  Do I go along with it?

Maybe the whole thing will make you actually want to pray.

If not, just go along with it

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV290 on May 08, 2007, 06:45:34 PM

If you pray to a deity, you're not atheist. If you believe in an afterlife, simply wish him the best. If not, well, the good ol' "shit happens" will do.

Don't just "go along" with everyone because you don't want to be perceived as a "dick."

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

MISAEL3

That's terrible.  dawkins;

He's in a better place now.  dawkins;

Go Up