April 17, 2024, 11:29:46 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My Friend Zach*Update-He's dead*

Started by Daddy, May 03, 2007, 02:04:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

anus

I feel sorry for you. I have no clue how you feel, because thank God, I've never experience a loved one in a car crash.

I hope they pull through. It's extremely sad to see something like this, especially right before something like graduation or college.
dicks

UnagiPower

A friend I knew lost a leg walking home... The van like drove ONTO the sidewalk. He was like pushed into a fence. Both legs were injured and only one could be saved. He's fine now, but that really sucks..

Daddy

ClassicTyler

JMV, I am very sorry for the tragedy.
Just think, he won't have to deal with trivial matters anymore.

It'll all be okay.

mariofreak55

reeper

What the heck?

Man thats horrible. I hear of people drunk driving and dying, but when someone who was completely sober and didn't even drink or smoke in the first place dies because someone hit them AND fled the scene. That person should face huge charges.

Daddy

Quote from: Reaper on May 04, 2007, 09:03:34 PM
What the heck?

Man thats horrible. I hear of people drunk driving and dying, but when someone who was completely sober and didn't even drink or smoke in the first place dies because someone hit them AND fled the scene. That person should face huge charges.
Yeah, Zach never drank or smoked. 

He was just coming back from McDonalds with his brother.

I can't believe it happened.  Him of all people.  I'll never forget him.

Riosan

Wow, that's rough. A few years back, my parents were in a huge car crash and they both spent the majority of 2001 in a hospital. I was afraid they were going to die. Anyway, yesterday, I had a few people pray for your friend, JMV, and, like Tyler said, now he won't have to deal with all the crap on earth.

But, like Reaper said, when someone causes an accident, and flees the scene, he should face huge charges. That guy's a dickweed.

V

Sorry to hear that. My senior calss is getting R.I.P Ericka on all of our senior shirts that we get when we gradute. I know how you feel. As I told you already, I lost a fellow senior this year too.

i just can't imagine how his brother feels. I wouldn't know what to do if my brother died. (his brother survived, right?)

Wrench

I'm real sorry about Zach. I hope they get that bastard that fled away.
Just remember the good times you had with him, I suppose.

Daddy

The guy who caused them to crash turned himself in.   

He found out that Zach died and went to the police.

Daddy

Quote from: Captain Planet on May 05, 2007, 08:30:40 AM
Sorry to hear that. My senior calss is getting R.I.P Ericka on all of our senior shirts that we get when we gradute. I know how you feel. As I told you already, I lost a fellow senior this year too.

i just can't imagine how his brother feels. I wouldn't know what to do if my brother died. (his brother survived, right?)

Today there was a meeting at school.    His brother was there.    He was doing pretty good, especially for some one who just lost his brother.

Lance7

I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose someone close to you... I was 14 when my brother died. :(

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on May 05, 2007, 11:26:59 AM

Well that's good. It's nice to see that his conscience got to him.

I'm really sorry for your loss, man. I've avoided posting in this thread until now because I'm not good at helping people with these sorts of things. I just never know what to say.

ClassicTyler

Quote from: JMV290 on May 05, 2007, 11:26:59 AM

As least the dickweed did THAT much.

Go Up