October 22, 2024, 01:49:49 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Did you know

Started by Daddy, September 02, 2007, 06:04:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: some_person on September 03, 2007, 01:10:17 AM
And dragons? v;

Uhhh maybe?

I don't like to say whether something existed or not.  caterpie;

An interesting thing to think about is how so many different cultures from all over the world all told tales in text and pictures of dragons. It is likely that many of these cultures never had contact from other ones, so how is it that they just happened to all tell of giant lizard creatures? Maybe there really was some sort of monstrous beast like that?

Of course, there's so much we don't know. Hell, maybe there was this group of people who went all over the world and told people about dragons.

caterpie;

V

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 03, 2007, 09:08:33 PM
Uhhh maybe?

An interesting thing to think about is how so many different cultures from all over the world all told tales in text and pictures of dragons. It is likely that many of these cultures never had contact from other ones, so how is it that they just happened to all tell of giant lizard creatures? Maybe there really was some sort of monstrous beast like that?

Of course, there's so much we don't know. Hell, maybe there was this group of people who went all over the world and told people about dragons.

caterpie;

maybe they were dinosaurs?  powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: The Joker on September 03, 2007, 09:11:06 PM
maybe they were dinosaurs?  powerofone;

Dinosaurs in the time of all those cultures? Dinosaurs in the peaks Romania? I don't think so.  argh;

mariofreak

GUYS THE WORLD HAS ONLY EXISTED FOR ~2000 YEARS

CREATIONISM FTW!

Samus Aran

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 03, 2007, 09:42:28 PM

CREATIONISM FTW!

It was created last Thursday.  argh;

Daddy

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 03, 2007, 09:42:28 PM

CREATIONISM FTW!
That reminds me of a debate I had last night at NSider.

I was talking about evolution and some one was like "how come olympic swimmers who swim all day for many years don't grow fins : |"

I explained that evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years and millions of years.   

Some one then replied "The earth has only been around for 8,000 years".  I really thought they were joking, but I later found out that they were serious.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on September 04, 2007, 09:46:54 AM
That reminds me of a debate I had last night at NSider.

I was talking about evolution and some one was like "how come olympic swimmers who swim all day for many years don't grow fins : |"

I explained that evolution takes place over hundreds of thousands of years and millions of years.   

Some one then replied "The earth has only been around for 8,000 years".  I really thought they were joking, but I later found out that they were serious.

...Wooow. Why are people so stupid? gonk;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Claquesous on September 02, 2007, 07:37:50 PM
Santa Claus is based off Saint Claus, who was a real person. Just throwin that out there for anyone who didn't know. So yes, Santa, the person, is more realistic.
lmao

musica.cards

Quote from: Kazzamatazz on September 03, 2007, 09:08:33 PM
Uhhh maybe?

caterpie;

I can't remember what the show was called, but it was on the Discovery Channel, and it was a special about dragons (and how there was evidence somewhere to show that they were real).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Samus Aran

Quote from: some_person on September 04, 2007, 05:10:31 PM
I can't remember what the show was called, but it was on the Discovery Channel, and it was a special about dragons (and how there was evidence somewhere to show that they were real).

I know. It was called "Dragons." I watched it.  powerofone;

musica.cards

[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: steal on September 04, 2007, 06:00:48 PM
I've never sat on God's lap at the mall. navi;
Those ones are Child molesters stupid |:
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up