October 20, 2024, 02:57:43 PM

1,531,336 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

k, GCF's making another shitteh forum.

Started by Lozal, September 01, 2007, 10:59:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

September 01, 2007, 10:59:56 PM Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 05:29:24 PM by Display Name
So I went on Hypercafe for teh epic lulz, and I got this message:

"All action has now been moved to Chaos Shock. Don't know where it is? PM SHOJ_BLADE on NSider for the link."

I searched for "Chaos Shock" on Google, and saw SHOJ_BLADE's sig, advertising it. I then tried "chaosshock.com/forums"; and got to the page that says, "Tinyportal is being set up. Some other board changes will probably be made. :) This will take a while, most likely until the next day."

So soon, his forum will be up and open. : P

EDIT: wrong link. Chaos Shock's link is www.chaosshock.com/forums if you want to go thar. lulz.

link added for easy access
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

ncba93ivyase

Chaos Shock sounds like some weird sex thing invloving a woman getting slapped in the face and something being shoved up her ass. myface;

Also, post tits.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

mariofreak

chaosshock?

weren't they going for a name better than hyper cafe psyduck;

Reverse Psychology

Daddy

It wasn't much of a secret since I posted that he was working on a new forum a few days ago.

36chambers

Its not gcf's, it's funpika's.  I think GCF just pays for the hosting...dumbass

Daddy

Quote from: Amalockh on September 02, 2007, 11:43:15 AM
Its not gcf's, it's funpika's.  I think GCF just pays for the hosting...dumbass
Oh, FunPika's? Plenty of reason to raid.

Ash

Reverse Psychology

So does GCF even have an account there?

also I have informed Genius of this. navi;

and here's the rules on the front page:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to Chaos Shock,  here is a short list of rules you should follow.

Copied from Hyper Cafe. Some rules may not be in effect yet, like the sig rule.

By Joining, you agree to the ToS.
The ToS is located at the bottom of this post.

No raiding.
Please do not join just for the point of spamming up the boards. We will contact your ISP if needed.

Follow all U.S. Laws
Since the server of these forums are located in the United States, you must follow all United States law.

No inappropriate content
This one speaks for it self. Post anything inappropriate you will be banned. Sexual content will result in a permanent IP ban.

Please keep the swearing limited
Casual swearing is fine a "hell" or a "damn" here or there messing around or describing something is alright. Just don't go off the deep end and use anything worse. Also,...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the "also", there's nothing that follows. psyduck;

BSS

lol, no raiding is the first rule. Did Hyper Cafe get raided a lot or something?
tbtf

Daddy

Quote from: BSS on September 02, 2007, 05:40:28 PM
lol, no raiding is the first rule. Did Hyper Cafe get raided a lot or something?
Yes, more than a lot.

Bassir, Lawlz, and I also kept pinging it repeatedly.

Ash

Quote from: BSS on September 02, 2007, 05:40:28 PM

You have no fucking idea.

BSS

Quote from: JMV290 on September 02, 2007, 05:41:23 PM
Yes, more than a lot.

Bassir, Lawlz, and I also kept pinging it repeatedly.
Uh... excuse my stupidity, but what's pinging?
tbtf

Daddy

Quote from: BSS on September 02, 2007, 05:43:26 PM
Uh... excuse my stupidity, but what's pinging?

ping is a computer network tool used to test whether a particular host is reachable across an IP network. It works by sending ICMP ?echo request? packets to the target host and listening for ICMP ?echo response? replies. ping estimates the round-trip time, generally in milliseconds, and records any packet loss, and prints a statistical summary when finished.

The word ping is also frequently used as a verb or noun, where it can refer directly to the round-trip time, the act of running a ping program or measuring the round-trip time.[1]

Go Up