April 20, 2024, 12:20:46 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Animal abuse

Started by Selkie, September 01, 2007, 08:25:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wolf Link

Quote from: Precious Golden Orb on November 07, 2007, 04:03:16 AM
I don't think using those kinds of medications on dogs and cats is smart since you can't change their behavior with it.

As you can tell, I'm rather ill-informed in regards to medication. I do believe it's a better option than putting them to sleep, though

Daddy

Quote from: Wolf Link on November 07, 2007, 06:25:21 AM
As you can tell, I'm rather ill-informed in regards to medication. I do believe it's a better option than putting them to sleep, though
I believe they only put dogs to sleep if they attack people.

LCK

I find animal abuse to be sick and wrong. I'm just an overall animal lover. Cat's, dogs, fish, birds. I don't really care, I love them. The only way I would ever harm an animal is if it was going to harm me or someone around me to a large extent.
I can understand some biting or something, but when I say large extent, I mean actually mauling a person, or something like that.
But the type of people who attack their own pets really piss me off. I've got a neighbor who's kicked her dog on multiple occasions. I'd love to walk up to that bitch and just give her a swift kick right in the gut. See how she likes it.

And even worse than that, I remember about a year ago, I heard about these people in my town who microwaved a fucking cat at a party, and then through it outside because they were so drunk.
I was sickened and ashamed to hear something like that happened near me.
Of course, I shouldn't really be surprised. Minnesota is full of hicks. But, still.
ahhh
yada yada yada
Stop abusing animals, assholes.

Gman61

I hate animal abusers. But i also think some people get carried away over this topic.

Wolf Link

Quote from: JMV290 on November 07, 2007, 07:39:48 AM
I believe they only put dogs to sleep if they attack people.

They do it when they're hurt as well. THAT I have no problem with, because the animal is in pain. It behooves them to put them down so they aren't tortured.
But I still don't see why to kill a dog just because he's a jerk. As I said a bit earlier, people are ass holes, and we don't kill em all, only those who kill others. Those whom assault others without killing em spend time in jail. So why should a dog be killed just for biting a human?

Gman61

Quote from: Wolf Link on November 13, 2007, 02:30:37 PM
They do it when they're hurt as well. THAT I have no problem with, because the animal is in pain. It behooves them to put them down so they aren't tortured.
But I still don't see why to kill a dog just because he's a jerk. As I said a bit earlier, people are ass holes, and we don't kill em all, only those who kill others. Those whom assault others without killing em spend time in jail. So why should a dog be killed just for biting a human?
Human behavior is subject to change because of our more advanced physiology. But a animal usually can't change a violent nature.

Go Up