October 25, 2024, 09:22:46 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

so guys do u use last.fm

Started by [REDACTED], August 31, 2007, 06:07:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Placebo Headwound

BSS

I never really got what that was. Is all you do just listen to music? I have an iPod for that.
tbtf

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: BSS on August 31, 2007, 06:17:09 PM
I never really got what that was. Is all you do just listen to music? I have an iPod for that.
You just sign up, install the software, and just listen to music on your computer.

It remembers everything you listen to and suggests artists and stuff like that. Also, the site has it's own forum.

BSS

Quote from: Thief888 on August 31, 2007, 06:32:05 PM
You just sign up, install the software, and just listen to music on your computer.

It remembers everything you listen to and suggests artists and stuff like that. Also, the site has it's own forum.
Oh, I get it. Eh, maybe I'll try it out someday, but everything I have tried that suggests music always suggests crap that I absolutely hate.
tbtf

Reverse Psychology

Claquesous

So like, you listen to music, right? Do you have to pay for it or anything like that?

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Claquesous on August 31, 2007, 08:12:00 PM
So like, you listen to music, right? Do you have to pay for it or anything like that?
No, and the thing you download barely takes any space.

BSS

Quote from: Thief888 on August 31, 2007, 08:12:51 PM
No, and the thing you download barely takes any space.
Does it have a good variety of music? Like, is it only the popular stuff? (Popular means popular for each genre, not popular as in what's on the radio.)
tbtf

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: BSS on August 31, 2007, 08:13:57 PM
Does it have a good variety of music? Like, is it only the popular stuff? (Popular means popular for each genre, not popular as in what's on the radio.)
If someone's scrobbled it, it's probably in their database.

It's not anything big, but it's a nice thing to have. Kinda like a Myspace, but more music related and you can't do anything to change the way your page looks.

[REDACTED]

I love the PHP script, Scrobblersig.
But, here's my crappy signature. :(
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Placebo Headwound

To accept or not to accept? burned;

Ash

That's sort of what I use Finetune for.

superclucky

You  fag, you never told me how to use it. emo;
kewns are smelly

[REDACTED]