October 25, 2024, 01:23:28 PM

1,531,341 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Metal Gear Lunar

Started by Solar and Lunar, August 31, 2007, 07:28:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Solar and Lunar

August 31, 2007, 07:28:55 PM Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 07:31:54 PM by Bassir C.
So, I wrote this fanfic for another site a couple of months ago and I thought, "Hey, Boyah and I are best friends". The only thing that made sense to me was to post it here. It's based on the Metal Gear Solid series with loads of other characters. Enjoy...

Chapter One

Snake: Wait, Wait, Wait...You want me to go after who?
Colonel: Eric Rhomer...He's a russian....
Snake: Rhomer? Isn't he from Syphon Filter?
Colonel: Yeah, well, Konami thought it would be a good idea to do the whole cross-connection thing. Just listen up and stop being a little bitch. In 1997 he-
Snake: ...i really don't have time for this...
Colonel: Ok, fine...In a nutshell, he's bad, you good, kill him. And don't give me none of that dramatic bull(junk) this time 'cause I won't stand for it.
Snake: *sigh* Fine. (Snake rubs his hands together) Ok, what weapons am I gonna get to use this time? The FA-MAS? The Patriot?
Colonel: Yeah, due to the cost of oil recently we could only afford the Directional Mic.
Snake: You're kidding...
Colonel: It's very useful, really. it has three modes...
Snake: But how am I supposed to engage Guards in combat with it? Listen to them until they pass out?
Colonel: Didn't i tell you to stop being a little bitch a deal with it? Some care-less Guard will probably drop his weapon on the way so you can pick it up.
Snake: What are the chances of that happening?
Colonel: It happens pretty often, actually. We're still surprised at how helpful other people are...Plus, we got a special friend to help you. (An older looking man walks into the control office. He has a short beard and short black hair).
Snake: Sam Fisher? What are you doing here?
Fisher: Well, Splinter Cell has been a letdown recently so I figured I'd join a real Stealth game for once...
Snake: Makes sense...
Colonel: ok, so let's talk about new modes. This time we took the Cure mode from Snake Eater and updated it...
Fisher: We had no cure mode in Splinter Cell...
Snake: Oh, shut up.
Colonel: *sigh* We took the Cure mode from Snake Eater and updated it to Open Heart Surgery. It's very complicated but once you get the hang of it it's really...
Snake: You want me to perform open-heart surgery on myself?!
Colonel: Well, who else is gonna do it? It's not like we have a medic out here...
Snake: What ever happened to Mei Ling?
Colonel: Yeah, she's a guest character for Super Smash Bros. Brawl and can't make it?
Snake: Wait, SHE got invited?
Fisher: I didn't get an invitation...
Snake: Dude, what the fuck?! I was in a critically-acclaimed Silicon Knights re-make of the original Metal Gear solid for Christ's sake...!
Colonel: Yeah, well, too bad...Moving on, we got rid of the Camouflage system 'cause we figured that you're gonna get caught anyway...
Snake: Well, with that attitude...
Fisher; I only had one suit throughout the whole Splinter Cell series...They just painted it white for some parts of the 4th game...I'm so depressed.
Colonel: Ok, Snake. It's showtime.
Snake: but I haven't even agreed to...(Two men come from behind him, put a paper bag over his head and drag him out the room).
Fisher: Can I be in like a Fisher vs. Monkey mission seeing how Snake is so busy and all...?
Colonel: No. No you can't.

No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Reverse Psychology

Title27GT

Why the fuck would anyone want to read that?

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

UnagiPower

V

Solar and Lunar

I certainly didn't. And I was already very much aware that you guys wouldn't like it.
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Reverse Psychology

Go Up