April 16, 2024, 07:02:30 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Superbad was friggin incredible

Started by Selkie, August 31, 2007, 05:19:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I haven't laughed so loud at a movie since Dumb and Dumber.

Feynman

It was pretty funny, although I could tell some parts were just there to make you laugh rather than be a part of a "movie"... the story pretty much sucked, though. But what we all have to agree with is that the best part was any part with Fogell/McLovin.

Selkie

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 31, 2007, 05:23:11 PM
It was pretty funny, although I could tell some parts were just there to make you laugh rather than be a part of a "movie"... the story pretty much sucked, though. But what we all have to agree with is that the best part was any part with Fogell/McLovin.

I think the movie was supposed to focus more on the hilarious dialogue than the plot anyway so i guess you're right.

And yea, McLovin was incredible.

Feynman

Quote from: Ripster on August 31, 2007, 05:25:22 PM
I think the movie was supposed to focus more on the hilarious dialogue than the plot anyway so i guess you're right.

And yea, McLovin was incredible.

The part with the flashback with Seth drawing dicks is the worst part in a movie I've ever seen. I felt the urge to walk out of the theater because of it. It wasn't funny, or anything--it was just retarded.

UnagiPower

I loved the part when Seth was perioded on.  powerofone;

Selkie

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 31, 2007, 05:26:35 PM
The part with the flashback with Seth drawing dicks is the worst part in a movie I've ever seen. I felt the urge to walk out of the theater because of it. It wasn't funny, or anything--it was just retarded.

Yeah but the drawing with the picture of Tienman square with the guy standing in front of the tanks a penis was kinda funny.

Anyway, the best part with seth was probably in the store when he tried to get the booze and he imagined all those circumstances

Andrew1911

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 31, 2007, 05:26:35 PM

That was the best part of the movie. I expect as much from the same person who said all horror movies are worthless.

Superbad was an excellent film. Hilarous from start to finish and the ending was brilliant.

Feynman

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 31, 2007, 05:53:26 PM
That was the best part of the movie. I expect as much from the same person who said all horror movies are worthless.

Superbad was an excellent film. Hilarous from start to finish and the ending was brilliant.

YES, IT WAS HILAROUS.

And I didn't say they're "worthless", I said they suck..

Selkie

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 31, 2007, 05:53:26 PM
and the ending was brilliant.

True that, I was expecting either a coming-up-short ending or a shitty sappy ending.

It was neither, it was just perfect.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 31, 2007, 05:55:17 PM
YES, IT WAS HILAROUS.

And I didn't say they're "worthless", I said they suck..

Yet you haven't seen Alien, Rosemary's Baby, Jaws (you better have seen jaws :|), Suspira, Jacob's Ladder, Dawn of the Dead (original fucknut), Night of the Living Dead, Silence of the Lambs, 28 Days Later, The Thing, The Evil Dead (whole trilogy is fucking awesome), The Exorcist, The Shining, Se7en, Misery, and... You know what? You're really just an idiot for dismissing an entire genre of film. Same goes for the morons who write animation off.

Selkie

Quote from: steal on September 01, 2007, 01:31:03 AM
I just saw it for the second time tonight. I think part of the reason it's so great is that everyone can relate to something in that film. It's the one teenage movie I've seen that really accurately represents what being a teenager is like. caterpie;

Seriously

It is so honest with depicting TRUE high school life.

xbeautifulxlie

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Claquesous

I just watched it tonight. It was pretty awesome. Um... I can't really pick out a favorite part...

Go Up