Prescott Bush's plot to overthrow the government and create a Fascist nation

Started by Daddy, August 31, 2007, 11:56:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 13, 2007, 12:15:14 PM
Some times they dont have time to wait that long.
You're an idiot.  He didn't say that they had to wait 72 hours.  He said they have up to 72 hours(3 days, if you can't do math) to obtain a warrant.  It's not that hard to obtain one if they really had a reason to believe that these people are terrorists. Why aren't they getting warrants for the wiretaps on Americans?  It's because there is no probable cause.   

You can sit around sucking the Bush Administration's cock while they are raping your constitutional rights, but anyone else can see how dangerous that is for a free society.

@jm  NO ONE SAID THAT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS! so you saying that we did is just stupid
Once again, 3 letters, JMV, not that hard to remember.

Yes, not all terrorists are muslims.   but how r they gonna know who to tap.

guff

Quote from: Gman61 on November 13, 2007, 12:15:14 PM
Some times they dont have time to wait that long.
They don't have time to wait up to 72 hours after performing a wiretap to gain authorization? Huh? psyduck;
Quote from: JMV290 on November 13, 2007, 12:25:15 PM
blah blah ramble blah
god damn it you cheated i was here first

sans culottes

I don't give a shit.

Bush isn't a good president, but I don't see how having a Nazi grandfather should make him worse. One of my great grandfathers might have been in the KKK (One uncle says he was in it, an aunt says he was asked to join but declined). Would that make me a racist? (And I'm Catholic, Klansmen hate Catholics too)
I support BUSH

Walter

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:39:41 PM
truth: bush is a bad president
truth he has made mistakes
truth he is not a bad person

PS the patriot act keeps your ass from bieng killed.

Lmao, yeah right, it keeps me from being killed. You just keep believing that buddy.

Anyway, I think it is certainly possible that his grandfather had influence on his father and therefore had influence on him. This really does make me worry a bit.

wawi

Quote from: JMV290 on September 02, 2007, 08:02:10 PM
Yeah, they're still around. It's not much of a secret. They have a building somewhere in my city. I forget where exactly, but I drove by it.

Theres one over here too.

Go Up