Prescott Bush's plot to overthrow the government and create a Fascist nation

Started by Daddy, August 31, 2007, 11:56:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gman61

truth: bush is a bad president
truth he has made mistakes
truth he is not a bad person

PS the patriot act keeps your ass from bieng killed.

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:39:41 PM
truth: bush is a bad president
truth he has made mistakes
truth he is not a bad person

PS the patriot act keeps your ass from bieng killed.
Explain how the USA PATRIOT Act keeps me from getting killed.  Does it protect me from those evil 750,000 Americans on the terror watch list?

Gman61

if some one was talking about doing another 9/11 but we stopped it because we tapped thier phones dont you think that is a good trade off?

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:02:50 PM
if some one was talking about doing another 9/11 but we stopped it because we tapped thier phones dont you think that is a good trade off?
No, because the government had plenty of warning about 9/11 before it happened yet nothing was done to stop it.

The USA PATRIOT Act puts us at a risk of being in danger from our own government, that's not a good trade off.

Gman61

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:06:30 PM
how so? how are we at danger
it infringes upon rights once guaranteed upon the constitution, etc

And what dangers is the Patriot Act protecting us from? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:06:30 PM
how so? how are we at danger

On March 9, 2007, a Justice Department audit found that the FBI had "improperly and, in some cases, illegally used the USA Patriot Act to secretly obtain personal information" about United States citizens

Ryan Bird got detained for calling Kip Hawley an idiot.

Unconstitutional wiretapping(I love the bill of rights, i dunno about you)

The aforementioned 750k+ Americans on the terror watch list which is similar to Nixon's "list of enemies"

Gman61

If a suspected terrorist tries to plan a attack but we have his phone tapped then we catch him before he does it

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 09:14:22 PM
If a suspected terrorist tries to plan a attack but we have his phone tapped then we catch him before he does it
okay

Good thing the government is too lazy to take action whenever there will be harm. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

oopsies.  i guess they forgot that not all terrorists are islamic extremists.

What about those terrorists who spend all day terrorizing Americans? They were born and raised here.  Nothing seems to be done to stop them.   

They're monitoring hundreds of thousands of people, do you really think they are going to find some islamic extremist easily? 

Gman61

I really think its funny when you make posts backed up with no facts. *sigh* The kuklux clan has a litttle over 1,000 active members. I say active because thier are a lot of old people who habg on to thier biggottrie. No one ever said that all terrorists were muslim. they tap anyone if they are a terrorist suspect.

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 13, 2007, 04:28:51 AM
I really think its funny when you make posts backed up with no facts. *sigh* The kuklux clan has a litttle over 1,000 active members. I say active because thier are a lot of old people who habg on to thier biggottrie. No one ever said that all terrorists were muslim. they tap anyone if they are a terrorist suspect.
Explain how stating that the KKK, Neo-Nazis, The Army of God, and drug cartels aren't any different from islamic terrorists is making a post without facts.

Now, give me the fact that the KKK has only 1000 members.

guff

okay so how about they get a warrant for it
ps they can get authorization for a wiretap up to 72 hours after it's started; wiretapping without a warrant given the pretty flexible requirements is just plain silly, not to mention unconstitutional

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on November 13, 2007, 12:09:25 PM
okay so how about they get a warrant for it
ps they can get authorization for a wiretap up to 72 hours after it's started; wiretapping without a warrant given the pretty flexible requirements is just plain silly, not to mention unconstitutional
but it stops terrorists cuz its a surprise

Gman61

Some times they dont have time to wait that long.

@jm  NO ONE SAID THAT ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS! so you saying that we did is just stupid

Go Up