Should homosexuals be able to adopt and raise kids?

Started by Himu, August 30, 2007, 07:39:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt and raise children?

Yes
64 (80%)
No
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Go Down

BSS

Quote from: Candy on September 08, 2007, 09:12:05 PM
Probably because homosexuals as parents of will result in the kid being made fun of really badly.  And when if the kid is self-conscience of how everyone else's parents are man and woman?  They'll be more made fun of for having homosexual parents than if they were black or mexican people.  Face it.  Kids are dicks these days.  But I'm for it for some reason.  It's just hard to explain.
That seems to be the only reason for why they shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids. The kids will get made fun of. That reason is bs, it's already been shown why many times over.
tbtf

Daddy

Probably because homosexuals as parents of will result in the kid being made fun of really badly.  And when if the kid is self-conscience of how everyone else's parents are man and woman?  They'll be more made fun of for having homosexual parents than if they were black or mexican people.  Face it.  Kids are dicks these days.  But I'm for it for some reason.  It's just hard to explain.
If getting made fun of is a reason not to allow people to adopt, then I guess poor people shouldn't have kids because they might get made fun of for being poor.

Also the people who belong to certain religions shouldn't be allowed to have kids(oh don't tempt me with this one) because some one might pick on the kids for the religious beliefs.   When I was in 6th grade I used to like this girl who was a Jehovah's Witness and some kid kept picking on her on the bus ride home--so I punched him in the face(he also tried to steal my shoe too but that's only a small reason of why I punched him). 

You can't use the potentional to be picked on because of the intolerance of others as a reason for not allowing people to raise children.

Andrew1911

We've already been over this fucking retarded reason.

Houdini

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 09, 2007, 12:21:43 AM
We've already been over this fucking retarded reason.
Yup. Read the damn thread before posting.

Actingman00

Homosexuals are people too, they are no different from me or you. If they can't adopt kids then you shouldn't be allowed to either.
*Insert Sig Here*

Metroidah

Sure lol, why shouldnt gays be as miserable as straight parents.The torture of having kids should know no sexual boundry.  pseudo;

Andrew1911

Quote from: Metroidah on September 21, 2007, 03:42:07 AM
Sure lol, why shouldnt gays be as miserable as straight parents.The torture of having kids should know no sexual boundry.  pseudo;

Quoting Family Guy is stupid.

mariofreak

Andrew1911

V

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 22, 2007, 08:20:19 PM
You're stupid and that's not stopping you.

Please exit serious discussion for your own good.

MiamiDolphins398

The kid would have a hard life growing up having two dads.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: MiamiDolphins398 on September 25, 2007, 04:36:16 PM
What about a kid that has parents that go through a divorce? Their real parents aren't together, and they can have as many "fathers" or "mothers" as their parents have relationships. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

guff

Daddy

Quote from: MiamiDolphins398 on September 25, 2007, 04:36:16 PM
And my life without a substantial amount of money isn't exactly easy. 

Himu

Go Up