Should homosexuals be able to adopt and raise kids?

Started by Himu, August 30, 2007, 07:39:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt and raise children?

Yes
64 (80%)
No
16 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Go Down

Himu

I dont know really.  There are ups and downs with that happening.  What do you think?

Daddy

Poll added.

And yes, I think they should be able to.  There is nothing wrong with homosexuality so why should we prevent them from being able to adopt children?

Andrew1911

It just depends if they're good parents. Fuck their sexuality. I'd rather have a fag raise a kid than most foster families.

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on August 30, 2007, 07:43:19 PM
Poll added.

And yes, I think they should be able to.  There is nothing wrong with homosexuality so why should we prevent them from being able to adopt children?
I agree, but the child might be embaressed once he or she gets older, and they might be teased.  But then again most children would accept it.

Daddy

Quote from: Princess on August 30, 2007, 07:51:03 PM
I agree, but the child might be embaressed once he or she gets older, and they might be teased.  But then again most children would accept it.
But you really can't use the potential to be teased by intolerant peers as a reason to stop adoption. 

If that happened then Black people wouldn't be able to have kids, some one might call them "nigger".  And forget interracial couples.

Then it would move to fat people, kids could be teased for having a fat mom.

BSS

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 30, 2007, 07:43:47 PM
It just depends if they're good parents. Fuck their sexuality. I'd rather have a fag raise a kid than most foster families.
Basically sums it up right here.

Quote from: Princess on August 30, 2007, 07:51:03 PM
Kids get teased all the time, that's like saying we should abort every single child just on the off chance they might be retarded, so they don't get teased.
tbtf

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on August 30, 2007, 08:05:50 PM
But you really can't use the potential to be teased by intolerant peers as a reason to stop adoption. 

If that happened then Black people wouldn't be able to have kids, some one might call them "nigger".  And forget interracial couples.

Then it would move to fat people, kids could be teased for having a fat mom.
Yeah, I guess it's just here.  If you're homosexual you're an outcast from society in Hawaii.  No boys or girls want to be your friend if you are.

BSS

Quote from: Princess on August 30, 2007, 08:09:46 PM
Yeah, I guess it's just here.  If you're homosexual you're an outcast from society in Hawaii.  No boys or girls want to be your friend if you are.
You live in Hawaii? Someone should make some sort of gay pride thing there or something.
tbtf

Himu

Quote from: BSS on August 30, 2007, 08:22:25 PM
You live in Hawaii? Someone should make some sort of gay pride thing there or something.
Yes.  They'd get killed if they do.

V

Hime, start a revolution in Hawaii regarding homosexuals.  powerofone;

I find no reason to withhold the right to adopt because of their sexuality. They can be just as good parents as a heterosexuals.

Selkie

omg fuck nu, i dun want the baby to turn into a retard wit 2 fathers/mothers olol

Sorry, had to.

Anyway, I couldn't possibly care less of a shit if gays get married, it isn't my problem.

But I am still on the fence about them adopting children.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ripster on August 31, 2007, 09:53:43 AM
it isn't my problem.
It isn't a problem at all. psyduck;

QuoteBut I am still on the fence about them adopting children.

People that live in trailers shouldn't have children.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lozal

I say yes. If they're good parents and want to take care of a kid, go for it.

Sexuality doesn't matter, as long as some poor little kid gets a loving home.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Tomboh

As long as their good parents.

The kid's life would still be pretty fucked up though. Honestly, I wouldn't think many people would want to be friends with him if he has two dads. Regardless if the kid is a homo or not.

Himu

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 31, 2007, 03:27:34 PM
As long as their good parents.

The kid's life would still be pretty fucked up though. Honestly, I wouldn't think many people would want to be friends with him if he has two dads. Regardless if the kid is a homo or not.
Thats exactly what I mean.

Go Up