10 (55.6%)
NO DON'T DO IT faggot
8 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

Andrew1911

Honestly, I haven't seen so many dead people since a rap concert.  nigro;

*RIMSHOT*

Honestly, Serious Discussion isn't about a family member or someone you know dying. It's about discussing the important issues such as abortion, war, and other various issues. VOTE 4 PROP ONE.

So, by voting yeah on prop one, we can make serious discussion actually about discussing serious events. But, don't worry! You can still post your dead people stories in the Lobby!  flower;

Himu

I thought of a new topic.  Should homosexuals be able to adopt and raise kids?

Andrew1911

Quote from: Princess on August 30, 2007, 07:36:35 PM
I thought of a new topic.  Should homosexuals be able to adopt and raise kids?

SEE IMPORTANT ISSUE RIGHT THERE

And, yes.

Daddy

We wouldn't need the board and people wouldn't need to post the stories in serious discussion if people would actually post seriously in boards other than Serious Discussion. 

You can't have a serious thread without some one replying "lol eat her bodiez" or something like that.

Andrew1911

Quote from: JMV290 on August 30, 2007, 07:37:29 PM
We wouldn't need the board and people wouldn't need to post the stories in serious discussion if people would actually post seriously in boards other than Serious Discussion. 

You can't have a serious thread without some one replying "lol eat her bodiez" or something like that.

Uh, yeah, I doubt that's going to happen. And if that does, just ban that person for a day. Christ, it's not an issue at all. What the hell are you going to discuss about someone dying? Oh, that's sad? ur in my prayers tonight is my favorite.

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 30, 2007, 07:38:44 PM
Uh, yeah, I doubt that's going to happen. And if that does, just ban that person for a day. Christ, it's not an issue at all. What the hell are you going to discuss about someone dying? Oh, that's sad? ur in my prayers tonight is my favorite.
I don't pray. :|

Himu

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 30, 2007, 07:38:44 PM
And at least the people here have enough common sense to not post that.  Only if they are REALLY retarded.

Andrew1911

Quote from: Princess on August 30, 2007, 07:40:41 PM
And at least the people here have enough common sense to not post that.  Only if they are REALLY retarded.

We have some retards but no one that retarded.

Andrew1911

Daddy

Quote from: Charles A. Reiss on August 30, 2007, 07:42:44 PM
Not a bad idea. Poll now official
Or we can just do what Andrew said and ban the dipshits who can't take anything seriously unless it's in Serious Discussion.

Andrew1911

Quote from: JMV290 on August 30, 2007, 07:45:07 PM
Or we can just do what Andrew said and ban the dipshits who can't take anything seriously unless it's in Serious Discussion.

wait what i think there some miscommunication here

Daddy

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 30, 2007, 07:45:57 PM
wait what i think there some miscommunication here
QuoteUh, yeah, I doubt that's going to happen. And if that does, just ban that person for a day

The artist formally known

Also you will be able to remake old topics there, but it is our decision if it should stay

Andrew1911

Go Up