March 28, 2024, 05:24:24 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I guess deprssion finally kicked in.

Started by 36chambers, August 30, 2007, 06:22:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

36chambers

Yeah, everything seems like it sucks right now. To start if off Im fucking sick of assholes punching me and other crap at football practice, it's bullshit, I'm out here doing all the crap they have to do too. Also, Ive had to deal with my parents being divorced which has been fine, but now my mom and dad are going to be on some TV show so my dad can afford rehab because they fucking think that "once rich doctor-now drug addict" is a good fucking story. If someone I know sees it it's gonna be so goddamn embarrasing. 

YPrrrr

Quote from: 36chambers on August 30, 2007, 06:22:28 PM
Yeah, everything seems like it sucks right now. To start if off Im fucking sick of assholes punching me and other crap at football practice, it's bullshit, I'm out here doing all the crap they have to do too. Also, Ive had to deal with my parents being divorced which has been fine, but now my mom and dad are going to be on some TV show so my dad can afford rehab because they fucking think that "once rich doctor-now drug addict" is a good fucking story. If someone I know sees it it's gonna be so goddamn embarrasing. 
Do you want us to watch it? psyduck;

Daddy

It's high school, it really doesn't matter what the materialist pricks you go to school think of you.  But I'd find some one to talk to.  Doing nothing about it doesn't help, trust me.   It causes emotional damage, I would know.

NOA_Haunted

36chambers

Quote from: JMV290 on August 30, 2007, 06:49:40 PM
It's high school, it really doesn't matter what the materialist pricks you go to school think of you.  But I'd find some one to talk to.  Doing nothing about it doesn't help, trust me.   It causes emotional damage, I would know.

Ive already said all the stuff to my best friend, as for the pricks, there arnt too many, a lot of people don't mind me.
Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 30, 2007, 07:40:25 PM
What tv show?

I dont even fuckin know, im not watching it.

V

Quote from: TITLEMONSTER on August 31, 2007, 03:06:12 PM
You're an idiot, V.

Sorry, but all of your fucking "omg my life sucks" threads do not belong in serious discussion. That is not the reason for that board.

All you can really get out of these types of threads are "I feel sorry for you man" and posts that go like that. He is serious, yes, but that doesn't mean the lobby can't hold some serious discussion.

And if you're stupid enough to come in this thread and insult him, you will be banned.

You're an idiot, Title.

Title27GT

Quote from: The Joker on August 31, 2007, 03:08:29 PM
Sorry, but all of your fucking "omg my life sucks" threads do not belong in serious discussion. That is not the reason for that board.

All you can really get out of these types of threads are "I feel sorry for you man" and posts that go like that. He is serious, yes, but that doesn't mean the lobby can't hold some serious discussion.
It wasn't "omg my life sucks" it was about his case of depression. And we all know that everyone posts like an idiot here.

V

Quote from: TITLEMONSTER on August 31, 2007, 03:10:21 PM
And we all know that everyone posts like an idiot here.

Quote from: The Joker on August 31, 2007, 03:08:29 PM
And if you're stupid enough to come in this thread and insult him, you will be banned.

His case of depression can be discussed here.  psyduck;

36chambers

Wow, this is the first time ever that Ive been on Title's side

V

Quote from: 36chambers on August 31, 2007, 03:13:30 PM
Wow, this is the first time ever that Ive been on Title's side

All because it is no longer in serious discussion doesn't mean it can't get serious responses.  psyduck;

Don't be a dumbass and throw a hissy fit over what board your topic is in, please.

I will now quote Andrew for truth:

Quote from: Andrew1911 on August 30, 2007, 07:35:22 PM
Honestly, Serious Discussion isn't about a family member or someone you know dying. It's about discussing the important issues such as abortion, war, and things of that nature.

reeper

Wait til you're out of high school, as long as your friends are good friends it won't suck as bad.

High school does this weird thing to people that makes them immature. Most are affected but some aren't  psyduck;

6M69I69B9

I have all these problems.

- My dad being mental sometimes.
- My mom's health.
- Money problems since my dad stopped working.
- My sister having money problems after dropping out of school and she's having another baby, so she's fucked.
- My grades and laziness.
- Social life.
- Assholes at school.
- 2 of my friends smoking.
- My future.

This year, I'm going to be working on school and other stuff instead of hanging out with friends too much this year.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Ohbotm on August 31, 2007, 07:45:41 PM
hi
i hate u

EVEN REAL LIFE PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET, ARE ASSHOLES. argh;

fukken crakr

But, you're not too bad.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Tomboh

Go Up