September 28, 2024, 04:17:25 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

METROID PRIME OR PRIME 2?

Started by Feynman, August 30, 2007, 02:34:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

WHICH SHOULD I PLAY AGAIN?

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Go Down

Feynman

Daddy

2 because it has more votes.  educate;

Feynman

Placebo Headwound

I haven actually beaten either, and my copies were stolen. emo;

I'd have to say the original, though. The dark world in MP2 could get annoying sometimes.

They're pretty much the same, only with different areas and puzzles.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Geno

One because to me it was better then 2.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

UnagiPower

I've only played the demo of the first one. :(

The artist formally known

The first, dark world bullshit is bullshit. Never beaten either but I might some day. I actually own them both too. In fact I own every Metroid game except the first (in NES form, I own it via GBA classic collection and Zero mission.)

Claquesous

Prime because it IS better. Also, while playing, eat some baked pumpkin seeds. One time I did, and now it's a tradition for me.

Commander Fuckass

Prime 1, not as much backtracking as in the second.

Both are really good though.  gonk;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andrew1911

Prime 1.

Prime 2 was fucking shit.

just1more

The original was much better. Period.

Meta Ridley

IDK. I loved both. Then again, I love back tracking, puzzle solving, and just getting lost. FPA's ftw.  People seem to cry a lot about the Dark World(IDK why, they just must suck or not like exploring) MP2E has a better plot, and is much more deeper then the first. Its more satisfying. Much more. So...I go with the second. It may not be groundbreaking like the first one, but it is better. Deeper plot, a more immersive world, awesome upgrades(screw attack anyone??)and the bosses are great. But the first one is still amazing. Its really hard having to pick....

Andrew1911

Quote from: Meta Ridley on August 31, 2007, 02:19:16 PM
IDK. I loved both. Then again, I love back tracking, puzzle solving, and just getting lost. FPA's ftw.  People seem to cry a lot about the Dark World(IDK why, they just must suck or not like exploring) MP2E has a better plot, and is much more deeper then the first. Its more satisfying. Much more. So...I go with the second. It may not be groundbreaking like the first one, but it is better. Deeper plot, a more immersive world, awesome upgrades(screw attack anyone??)and the bosses are great. But the first one is still amazing. Its really hard having to pick....

lol deeper plot

whats so deep about it

Go Up