September 28, 2024, 09:23:47 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Holy shit wtf

Started by Geno, August 26, 2007, 07:50:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

OK I've been pulling an all day session on Metal Gear solid 2... Been playing for about 6 hours straight.... Then all of a sudden I get a weird call from the colonel saying "You've been playing this game for too long... don't you have anything better to do?" in a very satanic voice... Then he keeps calling repeatably saying things like "The mission is over, just give up." and "I saw a man leaving your girlfriends room the other day... and they looked very intimate"

It fucking creeped me out but I wanted to see what would happen. But I eventually turned off my PS2 because I had to go somewhere. Is this part of the actual storyline? I just got to the part where you play as Raiden when he's nude.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Probably just said that because you played so long. Common Sense.

Geno

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on August 26, 2007, 07:51:46 PM
Probably just said that because you played so long. Common Sense.
OK I just wanted to know if it was part of the storyline.

I was fucking scared though.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Geno. on August 26, 2007, 07:52:44 PM
OK I just wanted to know if it was part of the storyline.

I was fucking scared though.
IDK never played that game.

Geno

YPrrrr

WTF? This actually makes me want to buy this game psyduck;

Placebo Headwound

It's part of the actual storyline.

You're at the huge plot twist now. It should make sense why they were doing that by the end of the game, if you can manage to make enough sense of it the first time you see the end.

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 26, 2007, 08:31:13 PM
It's part of the actual storyline.

You're at the huge plot twist now. It should make sense why they were doing that by the end of the game, if you can manage to make enough sense of it the first time you see the end.
How close am I to finishing?  psyduck;

The artist formally known

Never played it but everyone knows that Metal Gear has stuff like that in it.

Claquesous

haha. I love how MGS breaks the third wall like that.

Geno

OK I see what's going on.

Now if I can figure out how to destroy those fuckin Metal Gears...

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno. on August 27, 2007, 05:58:19 PM
OK I see what's going on.

Now if I can figure out how to destroy those fuckin Metal Gears...
I believe there is supposed to a weapon that should be able to take them out quickly. I forget which one it is. gonk;

Geno

Quote from: Thief888 on August 27, 2007, 07:43:05 PM
I believe there is supposed to a weapon that should be able to take them out quickly. I forget which one it is. gonk;
The Stinger... But everytime I get their health down to zero their health goes all the way up again.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno. on August 27, 2007, 08:10:05 PM
The Stinger... But everytime I get their health down to zero their health goes all the way up again.
Just keep killing them.

You're supposed to have to kill a bunch of them before the story progresses.

Go Up