September 20, 2024, 12:29:43 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My reply from Mac when I used the same plead as JMV

Started by Geno, August 23, 2007, 11:47:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

superclucky

August 26, 2007, 12:05:46 PM #16 Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 12:23:37 PM by SuperCluckyz
Quote from: Geno. on August 26, 2007, 11:54:23 AM
wtf so are you. Calling me a monkey face all the time  gonk;
monkey face <3
kewns are smelly

Feynman

Reverse Psychology

You also probably fucked JMV's chances of ever getting back. psyduck;

caponehollywood

Quote from: ' on August 26, 2007, 01:13:30 PM
You also probably fucked JMV's chances of ever getting back. psyduck;

No, he helped them.

Mac mentioned something about JMV's ban, therefore he broke the rules. Now Mac pretty much has to unban him.
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: JMV290 on August 25, 2007, 02:45:51 PM
I'm going to e-mail Mac and go "You broke the rule where you are not allowed to discuss my ban with other users, unban me or I'll report you to your superiors. "

Blackmailing is illegal.

Daddy

Lozal

Quote from: JMV290 on January 15, 2008, 08:58:30 PM
lol geno
so whatever happened

did you send that e-mail about discussing your ban

did you ever get unbanned

i dont remember
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Daddy

Quote from: Lozal on January 15, 2008, 09:06:51 PM
so whatever happened

did you send that e-mail about discussing your ban

did you ever get unbanned

i dont remember
nope i never got unbanned.  I just continued to troll on my NonPhixion account.

Geno

Daddy

Lozal

Quote from: JMV290 on January 15, 2008, 09:16:38 PM
nope i never got unbanned.  I just continued to troll on my NonPhixion account.
i see
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

don't let's

Geno

Go Up