September 20, 2024, 12:42:46 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My reply from Mac when I used the same plead as JMV

Started by Geno, August 23, 2007, 11:47:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

"Hello,

This e-mail had a lot more impact when JMV290 sent it in a couple days
before you did.  I'm not anyone's stealing from anyone else, but if you
guys are coordinating, you've got to time it better.

We're not going to remove your ban. You have used and abused the last
of our good graces with multiple alternate accounts since your original
ban on this account.  None of this activity makes us believe you can
participate properly on our forums."

Nintendo of America Inc.
NOA Mac

Ah dammit  edumacate;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Feynman

What kind of dumbass are you? If you really care about your account, why would you try to do such a thing to a grown man? This isn't GCF's forum staff you're dealing with, it's a man getting paid to manage a forum. And I'm not just directing this at you, it's all those other idiots saying NSider sucks and then caring so much about getting unbanned. You people are pathetic.

You're an idiot.

The artist formally known

I actually did the same thing as you but I got away with it.

Copy and pasted a whole paragraph from someone's ban e-mail.

Wrench

"I'm not anyone's stealing"  pseudo;

Nice try though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

caponehollywood

Bassir's right.

Why do you guys go on about how you hate NSider yet you care so much about your accounts.

If you really wanted to annoy people you'd just make several alts and wait for them to become Cappy and then you'd have the same affect.

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Reverse Psychology

Well, it was dumb to use the SAME plea that JMV used.

mariofreak

Kalahari Inkantation

I'm LOLing my ass off right now.
You're a dumbass. I can't believe you really stole JMV's EMail. :D

Although, I'm sure that, because of that, Mac trusts JMV even less now. edumacate;

Daddy

I'm going to e-mail Mac and go "You broke the rule where you are not allowed to discuss my ban with other users, unban me or I'll report you to your superiors. "

Geno

Quote from: JMV290 on August 25, 2007, 02:45:51 PM
I'm going to e-mail Mac and go "You broke the rule where you are not allowed to discuss my ban with other users, unban me or I'll report you to your superiors. "
I'll email that to him as well.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: JMV290 on August 25, 2007, 02:45:51 PM

That might actually work.  educate;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Go Up