September 20, 2024, 02:28:46 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

cool

Started by ncba93ivyase, August 22, 2007, 05:51:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

So I get to English early today after lunch. Teacher opens up the locked door for me, I take a seat, she handles some business. Kids are pounding at the door for about a minute, and after she finishes up whatever the hell she was doing, she open up the door for the smelly little bastards. Everyone thinks I got some action with her.

Today sucked.

Oh, but I did lol at some kid that slashed his wrists. I told him to go down the street, not press the A button to sling shot accross it. Hopefully he doesn't show up tomorrow.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on August 22, 2007, 05:51:38 PM
So I get to English early today after lunch. Teacher opens up the locked door for me, I take a seat, she handles some business. Kids are pounding at the door for about a minute, and after she finishes up whatever the hell she was doing, she open up the door for the smelly little bastards. Everyone thinks I got some action with her.

Today sucked.

Oh, but I did lol at some kid that slashed his wrists. I told him to go down the street, not press the A button to sling shot accross it. Hopefully he doesn't show up tomorrow.

I believed you until there  argh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Mary W. Utterback on August 22, 2007, 05:52:43 PM
I believed you until there  argh;
I really did tell him how to properly slash his wrists, though. caterpie;

Also, I said he's a worthless sack of shit and said he should just finish the job.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snorkel

QuoteOh, but I did lol at some kid that slashed his wrists. I told him to go down the street, not press the A button to sling shot accross it. Hopefully he doesn't show up tomorrow.

I laughed.  navi;

THE TRICK TO HAVING FUN IN SCHOOL IS TO CHOOSE RANDOM WORDS AND REPLACE THEM WITH "NIGGER"

Oh, and do drugs occasionally.  powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Snorks B. Hindenbergh on August 22, 2007, 05:56:51 PM

I laughed.  navi;

THE TRICK TO HAVING FUN IN SCHOOL IS TO CHOOSE RANDOM WORDS AND REPLACE THEM WITH "mango"

Oh, and do drugs occasionally.  powerofone;
DID YOU MEAN MANGO OR NIGGER? Because if I said nigger, I'd be shot. About 4/9 students are black.

prettygirl

Quote from: Lawlz on August 22, 2007, 05:51:38 PMpsyduck;

Today sucked.

that post makes no sense...
how could today suck if everyone thinks you got action with the hot female english teacher?  psyduck;

Daddy

Himu

Quote from: prettygirl on August 22, 2007, 07:38:39 PM
that post makes no sense...
how could today suck if everyone thinks you got action with the hot female english teacher?  psyduck;
Because he didnt.  And the smelly little bastards got let in.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Jean L. Kline on August 22, 2007, 07:41:20 PM
Because he didnt.  And the smelly little bastards got let in.
srsly

If I had gotten action, today would've been great.

Ricky

Go Up