June 30, 2024, 09:52:36 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who wants a Darkrai?

Started by Geno, August 23, 2007, 02:14:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I have a bunch cloned  wub;

I'll be willing to trade for another legendary.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Claquesous

Legit? The one you can get in the Japanese version of the game through the glitch? Otherwise, no.

Steel

I have a legit Japanese Pokemon Movie 2007 Cherish Ball Darkrai.

Daddy

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 23, 2007, 07:16:27 AM
Probably hacked.
Quote from: Claquesous on August 23, 2007, 07:05:55 AM
Legit? The one you can get in the Japanese version of the game through the glitch? Otherwise, no.

Quote from: Geno. on August 23, 2007, 02:14:18 AM
I have a bunch cloned  wub;

V

The artist formally known

Cloned isn't the same thing has hacked. You could get a legit one and clone it a bunch of times.

Pokemon Stadium would never know.

Geno

I have an American Darkrai which I got from a friend who used Action Replay to get.

Then I used the cloning glitch to make alot. Not that hard to understand.  burned;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 23, 2007, 12:36:46 PM
You can't clone Darkrais...
With the cloning glitch yes you can.

You can clone any pokemon with it  burned;
I have 2 of each legendary awesome;

Geno

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 23, 2007, 12:44:31 PM
But I heard that you can't get Darkrai on GTS. psyduck;
People are offering them.  psyduck;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on August 23, 2007, 12:44:31 PM
But I heard that you can't get Darkrai on GTS. psyduck;
You have to have seen the Pokemon before to get it on GTS.

Go Up