May 18, 2024, 12:00:04 PM

1,531,627 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow, I'm glad I joined that Gears of War game.

Started by iWolf, August 20, 2007, 01:07:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

iWolf

I joined a random gears of war match and 1 out of the 3 teammates I had would actually talk with his mic. We talked for about 20 minutes and we got into talking about diablo. I told him I stilled played and that I had a 93 hammerdin and an 88 blizzard sorc. He said that he didn't play it anymore and I could have his account as long as I didn't change the pass and that I kept his characters alive. He said I could do whatever I wanted with the account so I gave all his items to my main characters. Now I have 2 insights, 2 exiles, a phoniex, 3 Chains of Honors, 2 enigmas and a crap load of other items.  powerofone;

NOA_Haunted

The artist formally known

I'm so out of Diablo, I remember when SOJs were actually worth something.

You have any Windforces?

iWolf

Quote from: reefer on August 20, 2007, 01:24:09 PM
I'm so out of Diablo, I remember when SOJs were actually worth something.

You have any Windforces?

No. Windforce sucks. But there is a build that uses it. If you put Faith on your merc and you use Windforce, you can get a ton of damage. Although, I don't recommend it because you have to keep your merc alive.

Quote from: iWolf on August 20, 2007, 01:53:56 PM
No. Windforce sucks. But there is a build that uses it. If you put Faith on your merc and you use Windforce, you can get a ton of damage. Although, I don't recommend it because you have to keep your merc alive.
I remember when Windforce was awesome ;_;

iWolf

Quote from: reefer on August 20, 2007, 01:59:09 PM
I remember when Windforce was awesome ;_;

I remember when hammerdins didn't do 11k hammer damage.  powerofone;

Quote from: iWolf on August 20, 2007, 02:02:51 PM
I remember when hammerdins didn't do 11k hammer damage.  powerofone;
I remember when people didn't play pallies because they suck

It was all about the Barbarians and Zons

iWolf

Quote from: reefer on August 20, 2007, 02:04:38 PM
I remember when people didn't play pallies because they suck

It was all about the Barbarians and Zons

Diablo is 90% paladins now because of hammerdins. 11k hammer damage ftw spam;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

iWolf

Go Up