October 20, 2024, 08:34:42 PM

1,531,337 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

COMMUNISM FTW

Started by Wrench, August 20, 2007, 12:15:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

August 20, 2007, 12:15:02 PM Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 12:40:02 PM by WrenchNinja
http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=np_po&message.id=22447507
The posts in it are hilarious. I would get screenshots, but I don't like how Ubuntu does them.

Daddy

That's a pretty good thread, and Smilax is actually pretty intelligent in it.

Samus Aran

QuoteGo put pudding in your hemoglobin and suck a fence.

lol

Wrench

ya and you dont have to deal with the blacks over in russea i hear

Smilax said that. I started laughing.

Samus Aran

Quote from: WrenchNinja on August 20, 2007, 12:25:20 PM
Smilax said that. I started laughing.

I like NonPhixion's posts.

QuoteFact: It is not possible to defy physics. There is no opinion involved. That's like saying I can believe that I can teach my dog to sing and grow thumbs after transforming into a space robot powered by a perpetual motion engine, and no one can argue that belief because it's only an opinion.

Wrench

Feynman

Just press pint screen. psyduck;

Non Phixion

Quote from: Kaz on August 20, 2007, 12:28:21 PM
I like NonPhixion's posts.

Qualanx is an idiot.  He tried claiming that it was his opinion that he can use Chakra to shoot energy blasts and said I couldn't argue that. china;
[move][/move]

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Non Phixion on August 20, 2007, 12:39:53 PM
Qualanx is an idiot.  He tried claiming that it was his opinion that he can use Chakra to shoot energy blasts and said I couldn't argue that. china;
Oh God, I laughed my ass off. china;

Wrench

Phil

QuoteCommunism is a diseased limb of humanity. We must do what all doctors do in this case; Amputate.

Qualanx is such a fucking idiot.  I want to log in just to tell him what a dipshit he is.

Daddy

Quote from: Phil on August 20, 2007, 04:39:22 PM
Qualanx is such a fucking idiot.  I want to log in just to tell him what a dipshit he is.
It's his opinion that he can have an opinion that allows him to believe that he can be retarded.

Daddy

Samus Aran

Daddy

Go Up