September 20, 2024, 01:24:55 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, my mom is mad at me again

Started by Daddy, August 20, 2007, 11:07:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I need a $225 deposit to confirm that I'm attending college.  I need to pay this before I can register for classes. School starts in 3 fucking weeks.   

She was being a bitch about giving it to me and started claiming how all she does is try to help me and shit.  I then mentioned how she would leave me alone for days at a time with minimum food in the house causing me to spend my graduation money on food instead of something that I could actually use.

She then started yelling at me and then told me not to call her until I can respect her.  caterpie;

She is also being a bitch and won't help me find a co-signer for a loan, which I need ASAP

Kalahari Inkantation

I'd send you the money, but my parents would be like "wtf r u doin'". emo;

The artist formally known

Try and do work around the house for money or something. I got $500 for installing wood floor. It took three days but I'm one step closer to a new computer.

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on August 20, 2007, 11:09:25 AM
Try and do work around the house for money or something. I got $500 for installing wood floor. It took three days but I'm one step closer to a new computer.
I don't live with her.

And I don't see why I should have to do housework so I can attend college.  I have the money in the bank but she won't give me my bank book to let me access my account.

V

Shit, I had to send my $200 deposit back in like, June I think.

Bushy

I'd say "Fuck you, you horrible bitch" but that's just me.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

The artist formally known

Quote from: JMV290 on August 20, 2007, 11:13:29 AM
I don't live with her.

And I don't see why I should have to do housework so I can attend college.  I have the money in the bank but she won't give me my bank book to let me access my account.
Oh, thats just plain retarded.

prettygirl

now i understand why last night you said "my mom annoys me"....

Daddy

Snorkel

Welll, at least it's not like 1000$ or something. That would be more difficult.

And yeah, I know what having a horribly bitchy mother is like. poppy;

Ricky

Jesus christ reaper. My parents wouldn't give me more then $10for a job like that. Theyre the cheapest people I know, and my mom knows fucking well that she can afford it. The excuse would always be "You're just helping family".

Anyway, yeah, I think all of know what you're talking about, JMV.

j o e i n c

Go Up