April 27, 2024, 03:56:14 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Planning an attack...

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 08:15:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Reaper on May 02, 2007, 11:39:45 PM
/b/ doesn't give a fuck

If they can easily register they'd still wouldn't give a fuck

NSider's registration is a bitch.

*Boo*

Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 02, 2007, 09:34:50 PM
Quote from: *Boo* on May 02, 2007, 08:31:11 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 02, 2007, 06:39:03 PM
Quote from: *Boo* on May 02, 2007, 02:57:52 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on May 01, 2007, 09:40:38 PM
Quote from: *Boo* on May 01, 2007, 09:35:04 PM
Or Andrew, you could shut the fuck up.  caterpie;

Or, Boo, you can in your own words, grow up.

Oh and I thought you were leaving too.

Leaving that thread you stupid, ugly, retarded fuck. Andrew you are a retard and you really should kill yourself. You give yourself too much credit and you're a fucking moron.

And that is why you have issues. I'm leaving, you're annoying. Seriously, just grow up and get over it.

Lol, get your own comebacks stupid cunt.

I was making fun of your posts, you moron. Also, you said you were leaving. Nowhere did you state thread. It's only logical to assume you were leaving the site all together because no one here wants to be assiociated with something as idiotic as you. Go raid Nsider to make you feel better inside. Maybe, Daddy will stop hitting you if you post fuck in big bold letters on Nsider.

Oh my God...you are so fucking retarded. By the way, I would not be surprised in the least if your father sexually abused you. After that story and seeing how fucked up you are I am sure of it. You can pretend to be smart, does that make you feel better? You're a fucking freak Andrew, a fucking freak. So go cut yourself because no one likes you.
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

Cheetah

Quote from: *Boo* on May 03, 2007, 02:19:56 PMOh my God...you are so bobbaing retarded. By the way, I would not be surprised in the least if your father sexually abused you. After that story and seeing how bobbaed up you are I am sure of it. You can pretend to be smart, does that make you feel better? You're a bobbaing freak Andrew, a bobbaing freak. So go cut yourself because no one likes you.

Aww, someone's getting fussy.   flower;

*Boo*

Quote from: Cheetah on May 03, 2007, 02:22:47 PM
Quote from: *Boo* on May 03, 2007, 02:19:56 PMOh my God...you are so bobbaing retarded. By the way, I would not be surprised in the least if your father sexually abused you. After that story and seeing how bobbaed up you are I am sure of it. You can pretend to be smart, does that make you feel better? You're a bobbaing freak Andrew, a bobbaing freak. So go cut yourself because no one likes you.

Aww, someone's getting fussy.   flower;

Well I am dealing with a molested reject, what do you expect?
That is me in my icon. S1lver tapped me and is the father of our child. He is the wittle egg in :). Caterpie.

Feynman

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. THIS TOPIC IS MEANINGLESS.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 02, 2007, 11:39:45 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 01, 2007, 10:02:42 PM
An attack on Nsider?

I'm sure all of /b/ could do it successfully, but a few of us can't do shit.
/b/ doesn't give a fuck

If they can easily register they'd still wouldn't give a fuck
But if they wanted to, they'd have no problem taking Nsider out.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up