September 20, 2024, 02:30:50 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Poll: How Old were you when you began masturbating?

Started by Title27GT, August 19, 2007, 10:20:46 PM

previous topic - next topic

How Old?

5 (20.8%)
7 (29.2%)
3 (12.5%)
1 (4.2%)
0 (0%)
16+
1 (4.2%)
10 or younger
7 (29.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Go Down

Title27GT

Sadly, I was 11. I discovered by accident while sliding my penis back and forth on my mattress  flower;

V

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Snorkel

10 should be an option; I think that's when I started... I did the same, started humping/sliding against couches and my bed and stuff and was like "ohh that feels good". I don't remember when I actually figured out the hand technique and discovered it was masturbation.  psyduck;

Title27GT

Quote from: Snorkel on August 19, 2007, 10:23:10 PM
10 should be an option; I think that's when I started... I did the same, started humping/sliding against couches and my bed and stuff and was like "ohh that feels good". I don't remember when I actually figured out the hand technique and discovered it was masturbation.  psyduck;
I've continued with that technique
I can't even do it with my hand  gonk;

Geno

Quote from: Title on August 19, 2007, 10:24:00 PM
I've continued with that technique
I can't even do it with my hand  gonk;
Everytime I do it with my hand my dick starts to bleed and stings alot for about 4 days. So I don't have alot of options.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

9, I believe. My stepbrother told me about when he was around 13. Told me to try it out some time. So I did.

...and I liked it.

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Title27GT

Quote from: Geno. on August 19, 2007, 10:26:39 PM
Everytime I do it with my hand my dick starts to bleed and stings alot for about 4 days. So I don't have alot of options.
It starts to fucking bleed? Jesus christ, honestly there could be something medically wrong with you.

How do you do it then?

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Title27GT

Quote from: Kaz on August 19, 2007, 10:26:51 PM
9, I believe. My stepbrother told me about when he was around 13. Told me to try it out some time. So I did.

...and I liked it.
You had the ability to ejaculate at the age of 9?

The artist formally known

Quote from: Geno. on August 19, 2007, 10:26:39 PM
Use lube?

Go Up