May 05, 2024, 02:45:34 AM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zack777

I don't like how people care so much for unborn kids they don't want. Damnit, if they want one not now/later, then they should just make more later. I mean, its not like your going to save your life for an table-spoon of semen they didn't want. We are over populated as it is. Also, people choosing agents abortion via religious beliefs.

Its just spilled milk, clean it up if you don't want the mess damn it!

Gman61

wow. If they didn't want kids they should have use a condom. Do you know how many infertile parents would love to have thier kid

Houdini

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:33:52 PM
wow. If they didn't want kids they should have use a condom. Do you know how many infertile parents would love to have thier kid
hey have you ever heard of this thing called rape

it's pretty cool

BUT DON'T BE A FOOL, WRAP YOUR TOOL

Gman61

well thier are obvious exceptions like rape and insest but normally i believe abortion is wrong

Houdini

what the shit does incest have to do with this  psyduck;

Gman61

it ,along with rape, is a obvious reason to have a abortion

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:41:57 PM
it ,along with rape, is a obvious reason to have a abortion
But what if a man and his sister want a child? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Gman61

Well i think that is illegal because that causes birth defects alot.  Is your avatar diff. every page?

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:46:50 PM
Well i think that is illegal because that causes birth defects alot.  Is your avatar diff. every page?
Yeah....That undeveloped fetus isn't a birth defect, that is the result of the abortion.

And yes, his avatar refreshes.

Gman61

Are you saying it does or doesnt cause birth defects? i am stupid and didn't under stand your post

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on November 12, 2007, 08:42:46 PM
But what if a man and his sister want a child? psyduck;
then they're probably committing a felony, the severity of which depends on the state

Quote from: Gman61 on November 12, 2007, 08:46:50 PM
Well i think that is illegal because that causes birth defects alot.
uh that's not necessarily why it's illegal; incest between close blood relatives has been taboo and illegal for a very long time, likely before the negative effects were really discovered
given the widespread reluctance among both humans and many animals to procreate with blood relatives, some think the taboo is somewhat of a built-in psychological mechanism

but anyways
Quote from: Sorbet on November 12, 2007, 08:36:09 PM
hey have you ever heard of this thing called rape
yeah i hear it only accounts for 1 percent of abortions (and that's counting incest, too, though incest is often rape so okay)
even accounting for the fact that many rapes go unreported, i'd guess that it's still less than 10 percent

Actingman00

Quote from: Super Mario Galaxy on May 02, 2007, 04:06:21 PM
Nope. Fuck no. I hate all that you stand for. Well, at least this.

Abortion is murder, plain and simple. No, the child hasn't been released into society yet, but it is GOING to be, if it isn't aborted. It is a living, breathing, thinking, creature.

The only difference is that is itn't out of the womb. Would you kill a baby that was recently born? No. And it knows just as little as a baby in the womb does.

If a girl decides to fuck her boyfriend, and trhey are stupid and don't use protection, make them have the baby, to at least teach them a lesson. If a woman is raped, I sympathize for her, but there is a thing called adoption.

We are here to reproduce, to have children, and abortion is the act of bending over and shitting on our very existance.

I'm too lazy to really type a response to you, I'll do it tomorow.
*Insert Sig Here*

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Actingman00 on November 22, 2007, 09:07:12 PM
I'm too lazy to really type a response to you, I'll do it tomorow.
Is it necessary to announce that? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

bluaki

Oh... I didn't reply to this yet? I thought I did.

I'm all for abortion. I don't think unborn children should be considered as much a person as adults. I don't believe there is anything substantial about a fetus. It's destined to become a future citizen, that's all, it isn't already one. I think of aborting as similar to not even getting the egg fertilized in the first place, all it does is ruin the chance of one specific new child to be born. I've heard the hypothetical question before, "how would you respond if you were told that your mother was considering to get an abortion". I would think of it in the same manner as being told that my parents almost chose to never have sex.

YPrrrr

Quote from: bluaki on November 22, 2007, 10:02:27 PM
Oh... I didn't reply to this yet? I thought I did.

I'm all for abortion. I don't think unborn children should be considered as much a person as adults. I don't believe there is anything substantial about a fetus. It's destined to become a future citizen, that's all, it isn't already one. I think of aborting as similar to not even getting the egg fertilized in the first place, all it does is ruin the chance of one specific new child to be born. I've heard the hypothetical question before, "how would you respond if you were told that your mother was considering to get an abortion". I would think of it in the same manner as being told that my parents almost chose to never have sex.
What does being a citizen have to do with anything? psyduck;

Go Up