April 18, 2024, 02:31:01 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Abortion

Started by *Boo*, May 01, 2007, 07:22:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NYY3085 on May 07, 2007, 04:25:40 PM
Abortion is a tricky topic to debate.  edumacate;

Rape should be one of the only reasons for an abortion.

TAKE THE PILL, LADIES!1!!!!!1
And risk heart attack and stroke?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

sn3t

I agree with abortion.  Especially aborting a child you know will be retarded or physically handicapped in the case that it would need life support or lifetime surgeries to even be able to survive. That does not include physical abnormalities like being dwarf, or only having one leg or one arm, ETC..

Raising a child to live for only 2-3 years, or to live a life of shame and pain does not make you a hero, don't be so selfish to think that.

Lozal

I am 100% for abortion. As others said, it is the woman's body. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with it. If she is raped, have an abortion. If you accidentally get pregnant, and you are unable to take care of it, get an abortion. If a woman, especially in her teens, gets pregnant, she will have no life and no future if she gives birth.

Most of the time in cases of rape or surprise pregnancy, the father leaves. That totally destroys the girl's future. Let her have an abortion.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 04:21:24 PM
Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 04:06:21 PM
It is a living, breathing, thinking, creature.
1. It's not breathing or thinking, and not truly alive yet. Pretty much just an extension to the female's body. 2. But who gives a Domn about a woman's rights; we need more criminals and orphans. 3. Adoption isn't much of a solution. 4. I highly doubt you'd be a gleeful child if your mother wanted to cut your throat, and put you in a home, making you wait days and weeks until someone decided to pick you out.
Also, it's better to take out a few of the unwanted than to face overpopulation. I'd rather use a few fetuses to cure today's illnesses than to face horrible disease and starvation in the future. Y'know, because it's better to kill a few than to lose half of the entire population.

1. If it can't think, then how is there video of abortions where the fetus tries to avoid the needle? Pretty sure a lump would just sit there...

2. What's wrong with orphans? psyduck; You're lumping them in with criminals, yet they haven't done anything wrong...

3. That doesn't even make sense, I know at least 4 kids who are adopted, and they're all perfectly content.

4. That's so F***ing ironic. You don't want your mother to slit your throat? Well, yeah, then I would definetely want some doctor to kill me before I'm even born. + Again, adoption.

Finally, kill off the undesirables? Yeah, that doesn't sound anything like the freaking Nazis. Why don't we just kill off people with mental problems, and people over age 60? We certainly don't want places like North Dakota getting anymore crowded than they already are... edumacate;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on May 02, 2007, 05:07:33 PM
Quote from: Selkie224 on May 02, 2007, 05:05:27 PM
And what does this have to do with abortion...
Fetuses=stem cells=cure to many things. Get a dangerous tumor, lose an appendage or organ, grow it back.

It's entirely related.
Well with your attitude, I'd worry more about a bullet through the head than cancer

YPrrrr

Quote from: Arual on May 19, 2007, 08:44:42 PM
I am 100% for abortion. As others said, it is the woman's body. She can do whatever the Fock she wants with it. If she is raped, have an abortion. If you accidentally get pregnant, and you are unable to take care of it, get an abortion. If a woman, especially in her teens, gets pregnant, she will have no life and no future if she gives birth.

Most of the time in cases of rape or surprise pregnancy, the father leaves. That totally destroys the girl's future. Let her have an abortion.
Um... adoption? duh?

How would that ruin the girls life? psyduck;

Houdini

I don't think embryos count as sentient beings, so I have no problem with abortion. Besides, most people who are opposed to abortion have never been in an experience that may have called for abortion.

Pancake Paraphernalia

I just don't know. You are killing the baby, but yet you yourself aren't ready for a child. If you got raped, I understand it isn't your fault. But if you did it on purpose, you are killing the child for almost the fun of it.
number stations

Kalahari Inkantation

Abortion is a very difficult subject to debate. I'm against it, unless it's because of rape.

Rape is probably the only time a woman should be allowed to have an abortion. The baby SHOULD NOT be aborted in any other circumstances. If she was willingly having sex with a man, and there was a little..."mistake", then it's her, and the man's, fault, not anyone else's. Aborting the baby would be like your mom killing you. She'd get arrested for that, no? So why isn't abortion illegal? It's basically the same thing. If the parents of the child do not want it, there's always the orphanages.

Now, of course, there comes the whole stem-cell thing. Well, stem cells don't always have to come from a dead baby. There are other ways of aquiring them. In fact, scientists have recently found a way to get stem cells out of the skin cells of mice. Regular old skin cells. No death involved. If this works in humans, too, then abortions aren't necessary. Even if it DOESN't work in humans, they've still found other ways to get human stem cells without the death of a living thing. So now babies can be born and live peacefully, and hundreds of diseases canbe cured, without abortion.

That's really all I have to say.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Fireman.exe on May 06, 2007, 07:21:54 PM
Abortion is a sick act, have you seen one take place? It's one of the sickest things I have ever seen.

Uh, how does it happen?

Phydeaux

This thread is why I believe in post-natal abortion up until the age of 18.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Phydeaux on June 21, 2007, 05:48:16 PM
This thread is why I believe in post-natal abortion up until the age of 18.

What's post-natal? psyduck;
number stations

Snorkel

Legal. No one gets to make laws that affect other people's lives so intimately. If someone wants an abortion, they have the right to have one.

Andrew1911

Quote from: HUNTER TECTRON on June 21, 2007, 05:39:24 PM
Abortion is a very difficult subject to debate. I'm against it, unless it's because of rape.

Rape is probably the only time a woman should be allowed to have an abortion. The baby SHOULD NOT be aborted in any other circumstances. If she was willingly having sex with a man, and there was a little..."mistake", then it's her, and the man's, fault, not anyone else's. Aborting the baby would be like your mom killing you. She'd get arrested for that, no? So why isn't abortion illegal? It's basically the same thing. If the parents of the child do not want it, there's always the orphanages.

Because a fetus isn't a human beingpsyduck;

Now, of course, there comes the whole stem-cell thing. Well, stem cells don't always have to come from a dead baby. There are other ways of aquiring them. In fact, scientists have recently found a way to get stem cells out of the skin cells of mice. Regular old skin cells. No death involved. If this works in humans, too, then abortions aren't necessary. Even if it DOESN't work in humans, they've still found other ways to get human stem cells without the death of a living thing. So now babies can be born and live peacefully, and hundreds of diseases canbe cured, without abortion.

Mice stem cells are different from human stem cells. Do you have research showing human stem cells coming from anything other than a fetus? Links from sites that don't have the words Jesus or Christ in nice, big letters would be fantastic.

That's really all I have to say.

Andrew1911

Quote from: DecembeR on June 21, 2007, 05:35:29 PM
I just don't know. You are killing the baby, but yet you yourself aren't ready for a child. If you got raped, I understand it isn't your fault. But if you did it on purpose, you are killing the child for almost the fun of it.

Yes, people are having abortions all over the place because it's the most fun a human being can have!

"Hey, gang, let's go to the abortion clinic and get some abortions!"

"Hooray!"  flower;

Go Up