September 19, 2024, 03:33:13 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Am I too mean to H.I.M.E.?

Started by C.Mongler, August 18, 2007, 06:50:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

August 18, 2007, 06:50:31 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:23:01 PM by C.Mongler
Since its a robot I figured it wouldn't have feelngs if I yelled at it all the time, but maybe if I keep this up it will fuck with its programing or something. Should I stop?

Himu

I cried and my circuits got all staticy. :'(

superclucky

Quote from: Rikku on August 18, 2007, 06:51:28 PM
I cried and my circuits got all staticy. :'(
We must destroy you then.  powerofone;
kewns are smelly

Himu

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on August 18, 2007, 06:53:51 PM
We must destroy you then.  powerofone;
But Bassir made me so I get reborn again and again.  powerofone;

V

You must search within yourself and find the answer, C.Mongler.

superclucky

Quote from: V on August 18, 2007, 06:58:19 PM
You must search within yourself and find the answer, C.Mongler.
He's filled with expired candy.  weewee;
kewns are smelly

Hyper

V

Quote from: SuperCluckyz on August 18, 2007, 06:59:01 PM
He's filled with expired candy.  weewee;

You should stop sucking his cock then; don't want you getting too many cavaties.  powerofone;

Ricky

I know bullshit because I haven't been here in a while, but everyone's too hard on H?I?M?E? in my opinion.

Snorkel

I think we should just all be nicer to every user. I'm looking in the Introduction board, and half the replies on some new person are "oh another hyper cafe fag let's make fun of him and ban him". Jesus, you expect to get new members when all you (not anyone in particular) just does that to new members? I don't care if they're idiots, if they are then it will be evident in their posts and they can be banned if necessary.

V

Quote from: Snorkel on August 18, 2007, 07:09:51 PM
I think we should just all be nicer to every user. I'm looking in the Introduction board, and half the replies on some new person are "oh another hyper cafe fag let's make fun of him and ban him". Jesus, you expect to get new members when all you (not anyone in particular) just does that to new members? I don't care if they're idiots, if they are then it will be evident in their posts and they can be banned if necessary.

stfu puss-c. :|

Himu

I agree with Snorkel. :|

V

Feynman

Shut up, you hippie. powerofone;

Fireman.exe

Since this thread sucks...do you ever wonder how your skin stays on? It fascinates me.

Go Up