April 16, 2024, 09:49:29 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Jokes about the mentally ill

Started by Selkie, August 18, 2007, 06:28:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Squirtlejazz

I just find it sometimes rude. They cannot help the condition that they have. They didn't choose to be mentally handicapped. I look at them and feel sorry and realize that I am so blessed to have a fully functioning body.
iSnake

don't let's

Quote from: Lawlz on January 18, 2008, 06:23:23 PM
except most will develop into humans capable of doing some work and a few capable of creating art

It doesn't matter what they will develop into because you said "If it's not capable of living on its own and deep thought, then I don't consider it human." Newborn babies fit this description exactly, and will continue to fit that description for a number of years. So by your own definition you don't consider babies to be human.

NOA_Haunted

I don't know much people who say that anymore. It went from people saying "retarded" to "gay".

Ex: Thats retarded
       Thats gay

strongbad

I say retarded alot but it's grown on me as a normal insult, not something that means "hay, i hate retards". I guess I still care for mentally ill like, as long as they have the ability to have feelings, they can feel pain and hate from people being bitches to them. Some mentally ill people have done some good things in history, too.

idk doodthing;

One Man Freak Show

I say "retard" a lot, but I never really thought about it.

I feel bad now. doodthing;

Pyrate

I don't hate retarded people. Well, except for the ones that are totally useless and just yell all the time. Like this one bitch I saw at the grocery store that just kept shouting, "MAHM! MAHM! MAHM!" in this horrible voice and this other kid that was like, "MAHM DIS MOVIE COMES OUT ON DA 21ST. MAHM. ON DA 21ST, OKAY?"

but yeah i say retarded a lot doodthing;

FAMY2

Are we talking retardation or mental illness? Downs is not a mental illness. There is a difference between the two. Depression is a mental illness. ADHD is a mental illness. If a person has below average intelligence it doesn't mean he is mentally ill.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clair on January 31, 2008, 10:02:09 AMADHD is a mental illness.
lol

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

HIGH IQ IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

But aside from that, okay.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

sans culottes

Part of equality is making fun of everyone.
I support BUSH

FAMY2

Quote from: Lawlz on January 31, 2008, 12:14:00 PM
lol

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

HIGH IQ IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

But aside from that, okay.

Are you saying you are in fact mentally ill?      doodhuh;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clair on February 04, 2008, 11:57:12 AM

Are you saying you are in fact mentally ill?      doodhuh;
I'm saying ADHD isn't a mental illness.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

FAMY2

Quote from: Lawlz on February 04, 2008, 06:31:17 PM
I'm saying ADHD isn't a mental illness.

ADHD is treated by Mental Health Doctors in many cases. Just as Depression is.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clair on February 04, 2008, 08:30:33 PM
  ADHD is treated by Mental Health Doctors in many cases. Just as Depression is.
Maybe those Mental Health Doctors should get a checkup.

If lacking an ability to focus and/or simply becoming easily bored is a mental disorder, then so is above average intelligence and anything that can't be described as "average."

Nyerp

Guys I'm depressed because my mother died.

siren; WARNING DANGEROUS RETARD siren;

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on February 04, 2008, 08:34:28 PM
If lacking an ability to focus and/or simply becoming easily bored is a mental disorder, then so is above average intelligence and anything that can't be described as "average."
i'm not following you

and since when is adhd defined as becoming bored easily

Go Up