May 05, 2024, 10:49:06 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Jokes about the mentally ill

Started by Selkie, August 18, 2007, 06:28:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: V on August 19, 2007, 06:32:45 PM
All this proves is that you have a big lack of compassion. I just think it is kind of harsh to look down on someone as if they are beneath you when they can't control the fact they are retarded.

What would you rather have us to do them? Build concentration camps and off them all?
Or just abort them.

Or burn their corpses for fuel.

Or sell them as pets.

Jesus Christ, anything. I really don't care. If it's not capable of living on its own and deep thought, then I don't consider it human.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Houdini

I think it's fine. I don't get offended by other people's opinions. If people want to make retard jokes, then let them do it. It's called freedom of speech.

guff

Quote from: Lawlz on August 18, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
I await a rebuttal from someone like Guff, but I really consider mentally retarded folks, such as yourself, less than human.
What is your definition of human?  psyduck;

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 06:37:32 PM
If it's not capable of living on its own and deep thought, then I don't consider it human.
Good idea; let's make abortion mandatory.

Pash

Or just abort them.
Would they know when the woman is pregnant that the child is gonna be a retard?

The artist formally known

I don't mind retard jokes but for some reason I hate racist jokes, maybe because I'm sick of them. I don't know why but even if I'm not the race that is being mad fun of it makes me sick. I do laugh at some.

I don't really know anyone who makes fun of retards, except when we do the thing where we act like one and then say "hi my name is ___" the blank being whoever we're making fun of.

It's usually gay jokes for me and my friends.

Nyerp

Quote from: reefer on August 23, 2007, 11:11:01 PM
I don't mind retard jokes but for some reason I hate racist jokes, maybe because I'm sick of them. I don't know why but even if I'm not the race that is being mad fun of it makes me sick. I do laugh at some.

I don't really know anyone who makes fun of retards, except when we do the thing where we act like one and then say "hi my name is ___" the blank being whoever we're making fun of.

It's usually gay jokes for me and my friends.

so making gay jokes is completely different from making racist jokes? befuddlement

Andrew1911

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 06:37:32 PMOr burn their corpses for fuel.

Or sell them as pets.

Yes, Lawlz. You have constructed a wonderful utopia for yourself.

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Jesus Christ Lawlz, you're an ass.

What the hell did they do? They didn't ask for it, it was given to them, they don't understand...and you saying they should just be killed of because they came out "stupid" is just...wow...you're an ass.

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 18, 2007, 06:37:29 PM
. A retard is not something a person wants to be, so saying "disposable toast is fucking retarded" sounds perfectly fine to me.

Yet you are the one who added a filter for that word.

don't let's

Or just abort them.

Or burn their corpses for fuel.

Or sell them as pets.

Jesus Christ, anything. I really don't care. If it's not capable of living on its own and deep thought, then I don't consider it human.
Oh hey, let's kill all the newborn babies too.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Andrew1911 on January 16, 2008, 10:03:53 AM
Yes, Lawlz. You have constructed a wonderful utopia for yourself.
that was just sillyness
Quote from: TitleFMR227GT on January 17, 2008, 09:19:30 PM
What the hell did they do?
nothing, because they're not capable of anything but thorting glass AMAZING
Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on January 18, 2008, 12:08:38 PM
Oh hey, let's kill all the newborn babies too.
except most will develop into humans capable of doing some work and a few capable of creating art

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on January 18, 2008, 06:23:23 PM
except most will develop into humans capable of doing some work and a few capable of creating art
omg fetuses.

since when is Lawlz pro-life

Houdini

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on January 18, 2008, 06:23:23 PM
nothing, because they're not capable of anything but thorting glass AMAZING
you seem to be doing fine.  why can't your brethren do the same?  powerofone;

Himu

I have no problem with it.  My brother is mentally ill too.

Go Up