October 19, 2024, 04:46:31 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!

Started by prettygirl, August 17, 2007, 07:32:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

you're part of the BFF Vagina Woman, once we get our HQ on top of some building in Chicago you have to live there  argh;

Lozal

I wonder what would happen if I came with you guys.  powerofone;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

YPrrrr

Quote from: prettygirl on August 17, 2007, 07:48:39 PM
girl's aren't always positive, sheez!
I meant because everyone else would whore themselves out to get your attention (you being the only girl in the house and all), but oh well psyduck;

Feynman

We each have different lives and we don't need to make a damn commitment to live with each other just because we go to the same site. I can honestly say, none of us give a shit enough for each other.

Call me an ass, but I wouldn't care for any of you guys enough to come to the situation where we have to share a damn house. Hell, I'd barely care if someone here died. We're probably only saying we'd live together for all that sex shit that goes on in a house full of young horny bastards.

So, in reality, this plan is stupid. I'd rather live alone or with a close friend in some Manhattan apartment like I plan on doing.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 07:48:14 PM
People get sick of each other when they're together too long, unless they're like insanely deep in love or something. And even then, tensions will rise. That's just how it works.
Slaughter Chelsea while you still can.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

C.Mongler

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 07:51:33 PM
We each have different lives and we don't need to make a damn commitment to live with each other just because we go to the same site. I can honestly say, none of us give a shit enough for each other.

Call me an ass, but I wouldn't care for any of you guys enough to come to the situation where we have to share a damn house. Hell, I'd barely care if someone here died. We're probably only saying we'd live together for all that sex shit that goes on in a house full of young horny bastards.

So, in reality, this plan is stupid. I'd rather live alone or with a close friend in some Manhattan apartment like I plan on doing.

Holy shit, Bassir made a serious post

Bye.

prettygirl

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 07:51:33 PM

fucking fun killer :'(
i would be very sad if some of you died.
when lawlz lied about kaz having cancer and going to die i was almost in tears...

Samus Aran

Feynman

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 17, 2007, 07:52:53 PM

I'm always serious.

Quote from: prettygirl on August 17, 2007, 07:53:03 PM
i would be very sad if some of you died.
when lawlz lied about kaz having cancer and going to die i was almost in tears...

You're definitely not fit to live with us, then.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on August 17, 2007, 07:52:53 PM

Bye.
Holy shit, he said something intelligent.
Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 07:51:33 PMI'd rather live alone
Loser.
Quote from: Skittledicksor with a close friend in some Manhattan apartment like I plan on doing.

Faggot.
Quote from: prettygirl on August 17, 2007, 07:53:03 PM

lol spam;
Quote from: Kaz on August 17, 2007, 07:54:00 PM
Fuck you.
Please do. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

prettygirl

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 07:54:16 PM
I'm always serious.

You're definitely not fit to live with us, then.

what?

Commander Fuckass

God damn it Lawlz get your penis out of my ear. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 07:55:32 PM
Loser.Faggot.

What's wrong with living with a friend in the best city in the world?

I'M THINKIN' ELLIPSIS MAN.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on August 17, 2007, 07:56:56 PM
What's wrong with living with a friend in the best city in the world?

I'M THINKIN' ELLIPSIS MAN.
Because two men living together in New York City=homosexuals.

I'll take an Asian babe.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on August 17, 2007, 07:55:32 PM
lol spam;

Yeah, it wasn't funny how you tried to get people to believe I was dying.

Go Up