April 18, 2024, 01:16:14 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The FDA, and natural cures

Started by Selkie, August 15, 2007, 06:25:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

August 19, 2007, 10:23:36 AM #30 Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 10:44:26 AM by Lawlz
Quote from: some_person on August 19, 2007, 10:14:01 AM
I said I had no proof for Arthritis (but I do have proof for Warts and enough info for preventing Heart Attacks, want those proofs?), but either way, editing posts like that is still immature.
Uh, that wasn't an edit. It was to get the point across that you're an idiot. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

musica.cards

Quote from: Lawlz on August 19, 2007, 10:23:36 AM
Uh, that wasn't an edit. It was to get the point across that you're an idiot. psyduck;

Then what's it called when you make a whole new post with the same text as an earlier post, but with a few changes to the post? Either way, how am I an idiot? I thought I make it clear that I thought you were wanting general proof on how hypnosis can heal stuff, which was why I told you guys I had solid proof that hypnosis can heal Warts (speaking of which, do you want my proof or not?).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Ash

I once heard that the FDA had a vaccine against cavities, but I don't know if that is even possible.

TheExAm

Quote from: Ash on August 22, 2007, 10:39:33 PM
I once heard that the FDA had a vaccine against cavities, but I don't know if that is even possible.

Lol, google

guff

Quote from: Ash on August 22, 2007, 10:39:33 PM
Okay, cool.
Two things:
What's the relevance?  psyduck;
The FDA doesn't make drugs.

TheExAm

The FDA approves drugs. The point is that people think that the FDA is purposefully declining approval to medicines that work in favor of the ones that may not work, but give them the best profit.

guff

Quote from: TheExAm on August 23, 2007, 04:33:57 PM
The FDA approves drugs. The point is that people think that the FDA is purposefully declining approval to medicines that work in favor of the ones that may not work, but give them the best profit.
How does the FDA profit from that?

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 04:39:40 PM
How does the FDA profit from that?
Payoffs from lobbyists in the pharmaceutical industry seems to be reasonable

guff

Quote from: JMV290 on August 23, 2007, 05:45:22 PM
Payoffs from lobbyists in the pharmaceutical industry seems to be reasonable
A plane ride and a golf trip isn't exactly going to black-ball every competitor.  psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 05:49:17 PM
A plane ride and a golf trip isn't exactly going to black-ball every competitor.  psyduck;
cool.

I didn't say I agree with it. I was just providing an example of how they could profit.

musica.cards

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 23, 2007, 01:29:29 PM
Two things:
What's the relevance?  psyduck;

You tell us. You were the one who wanted to get specific with the Arthritis.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

guff

Quote from: some_person on August 23, 2007, 11:04:30 PM
You tell us. You were the one who wanted to get specific with the Arthritis.
That was Lawlz, idiot.  psyduck;

musica.cards

Quote from: Commodore Guff on August 24, 2007, 12:05:29 PM
That was Lawlz, idiot.  psyduck;

My apologies. When I remember something strongly (or something happens that stands out in my mind), I usually end up using that as a false memory.

musica.cards

Quote from: steal on August 26, 2007, 10:23:54 AM
How long is it going to take you guys to just ignore Guff? He's just a troll.

I really hate to say this, but right now, when you pointed that out dawkins;

guff

Quote from: steal on August 26, 2007, 10:23:54 AM
How long is it going to take you guys to just ignore Guff? He's just a troll.
How is asking for evidence and trying to debunk idiotic claims the same as trolling?  psyduck;

Go Up