September 28, 2024, 08:34:59 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

JMV I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE YOUR SPERM

Started by prettygirl, August 14, 2007, 10:30:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hermione Granger

Kalahari Inkantation

ncba93ivyase

I wish I could've let mine go in her

:'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The spy who loves you

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on February 04, 2009, 01:06:08 PM
I wish I could've let mine go in her

:'(

Instead it'll be from a bunch of other random guys all over her hand.  goowan

Veal

so is jmv like important here or something?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Veal on February 04, 2009, 07:15:54 PM

no, he's just a puppet of doodthing

Daddy

Veal

Himu

Slim

Quote from: Veal on February 04, 2009, 07:15:54 PM

Yeah, it took me a while to wrap my mind around that too. It's like a bizarro Outsider or something.

And I'm still not sure if it's quite sunken in yet, quite frankly.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: Slim on February 04, 2009, 09:34:52 PM
Yeah, it took me a while to wrap my mind around that too. It's like a bizarro Outsider or something.

And I'm still not sure if it's quite sunken in yet, quite frankly.
saddood;
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Slim

It's nothing against you. It's just that I can remember when you were just a wee pup on Outsider, young and naive. You were so cute in those days. But now... now I see you here as an important admin, all grown up and matured. It's can be a little overwhelming to see my JMV off on his own making a name for himself like this. I'm proud of you--I just want you to know that.

sorry for being so nostalgic but this is a really emotional thing for me you have to understand ;__;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

Quote from: Slim on February 04, 2009, 09:55:03 PM
It's nothing against you. It's just that I can remember when you were just a wee pup on Outsider, young and naive. You were so cute in those days. But now... now I see you here as an important admin, all grown up and matured. It's can be a little overwhelming to see my JMV off on his own making a name for himself like this. I'm proud of you--I just want you to know that.

sorry for being so nostalgic but this is a really emotional thing for me you have to understand ;__;
ily slimmy giggle;

Nyerp

Go Up