March 28, 2024, 01:31:42 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Depression

Started by GCF64, August 13, 2007, 07:15:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheExAm

Quote from: GCF64 on August 13, 2007, 07:32:49 PM
Trust me, the pretty ones will.
Not all the good looking ones are complete bitches. In fact, it's probably a minority. Yet, I know the feeling. Besides, if someone actually does that to you, then you probably (if you value your sanity and dignity) don't want to be with them in the first place.

As for the topic, I get short bouts of mild depression every once in a while. Most of the time I'm just content. Not particularly happy, but content, nonetheless.

superclucky

Quote from: Original_MIB on August 13, 2007, 09:49:24 PM
Yeah, I have to go to a Rehab center like 2x a month...

It's funny how the members in my family are reacting though, they're trying everything to make me happy or something, but nothing ever gets me happy anymore.
omg, I went to my rehab-like center (It was called PartialCare) and I went there for 6 weeks straight. It replaced school. <3

Then I get in-home therapy until December.  powerofone;
kewns are smelly

Pash

August 17, 2007, 11:53:56 AM #47 Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 08:01:48 PM by Pash
Well, last year, my group put me down. At first I was angry, then a little depressed. I wouldn't say "clinically depressed" though. They got into drugs and shit and met up with different people that showed no interest in me, so they put me down first, then my friends did the same. They talked about pretty much everything with each other except me. And they also did a few "things." I'm not calling this depression, I'm just saying that it really hurts when the people that you cared for stopped showing any respect back, especially when you have no one sticking up for you.

Oh well, if they wanna fuck up their life with drugs and shit, it's their choice. I'm in a better group now, and I can't be happier. Just hang in there, that's all I have to say.

FAMY2

Go Up